5.0 out of 5 stars SKYLANDER GIANTS - HOT HEAD
My grandson in Australia couldn't get one over there so I sent him one from the UK; he's thrilled with it.
Published 9 months ago by CAROLE NOYES

3.0 out of 5 stars good but was not as described
I was surprised to see it was all white and not as the description or picture led me to believe it looked, was happy with price , but 9 year old son, who it was for, was upset as it was not same as picture
Published 14 months ago by ev delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars SKYLANDER GIANTS - HOT HEAD, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Hot Head (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cool Skylander, 17 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Hot Head is a Giant Skylander who is all to do with oil and fire. He has good upgrades to defeat enemies, such as making it rain fire and shooting oil blobs at enemies. He can also shoot fire at enemies, which is really cool. I like using Hot Head on my game. He sure knows how to defeat enemies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for hours, 6 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Excellent game weather playing with just the figures or on consoles my kids love it and entertains for hours .

4.0 out of 5 stars for every skylanders fan, 30 Mar 2014
bought this for my nephew, who loves it. I know nothing about Skylanders but apparently this is a good one to have.... Best price I could find on the web. Arrived in good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Went down a storm, 20 Jan 2014
Bought for a six year old grandson who loved it. The actions of which this particular character is capable are both magnificant and brilliant. Highly recommended. I enjoyed watching him play with it myself. Oh to be young again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Received in very good condition and on time., 8 Jan 2014
My children are very happy playing Skylanders Giants and looking forward to collecting them all. They make the perfect gift for my boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 20 Dec 2013
Absolutely just perfect for my Grandson. Exactly as I expected it to be and I know he will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars V quick supply and good, 8 Dec 2013
Quick supply and very good
Easy to assemble and striaghtforward securing
Installation manual very good explanation perhaps there should be a utube video to help

5.0 out of 5 stars Toys, 26 Sep 2013
This item was bought for my grandson's birthday present. He has many characters and now loves this one t so that makes me happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot head sky lander, 2 Sep 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son was very happy when this arrived early, he played with it straight away and unlocked more levels. It was also cheaper than we had seen before.

ARRAY(0xadd1d8e8)

Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack -  Hot Head (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Hot Head (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U) by Activision (Nintendo 3DS / Wii / Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
12.71