Edition: Giant Character Edition - Swarm|Change

on 22 February 2014
this fella is great,works on both giants and swap force games.my 6 year old really loves him always uses it
on 3 June 2013
bought this for my nephew he loved it has put it on his birthday list for more giants so will buy some more for his birthday
on 26 July 2013
got this for my sons collection of skylander giants and he digs it only two more to collect, excellent item.
on 23 May 2013
on 4 April 2014
bought this for grandson who is into skylanders he is 10 years old and loves it
also got him other figuars which added to his collection
on 23 January 2013
What can I say good service. Swarm does what he should (Guessing he is a man/boy). I personally find the game boring.. but I am a Mum that's player 2.. say no more... just bish bash boshing everything in sight and the need for extra figures as you die. I like it... but not as much as my daughter and it is a bit of time we have together... I wouldn't say it is quality time... but hey hoo... a bit of play time with Mum.
on 16 September 2014
My 7 year old son loves sky landers!!
He plays on it all the time!
He is impressed with this one and all the upgrades he can get! He loves how scary it looks with it being a giant!!
The product is well made and takes alot of wear and tear!!!
My son says that it battles well and that he loves the colours and overall look and productivity of the product!!! Very happy with it :-)
on 29 March 2014
This was a much wanted Skylander and lived up to his expectations as has a lot of power in the game.
on 29 January 2014
This Sylander Giant was a "Free" gift as I'd purchased the Skylander Swap Force starter pack. My son's very impressed with it as the sword thingy lights up, which to a 7 year old is "Awesome" apparantly!. Only gripe is occasionally the portal will not recognise it, so one frustrated 7 year old, but doesn't stop him from playing Skylanders.
on 2 June 2014
It's a Skylanders Character from the old "Giants" Title. All the old Skylanders can be played at the new Swap Force and of course in the Next Title "Trap Team". This Character was very cheap in the Amazon Sale for only 2,49 GBP. I like the Detail of this Skylander. 5 Stars Rating.