5.0 out of 5 stars Skylander Giants Gill Grunt.
Works fine.
I was a little surprised to find on receipt especially as there was no mention of it being second hand, that the blister pack had already been opened, but at this price it's not worth a complaint.
I have had the same experience with another order placed on the same date from another supplier for other Skylander figures.
Published 6 months ago by pete wheatley

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Published 20 days ago by beckie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylander Giants Gill Grunt., 15 April 2014
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Gill Grunt (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U) (Accessory)
Works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders, 20 Mar 2014
Bought this for my grand son he was very pleased.
Just the one he wanted he loves the game even saves his pocket money to buy them

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves it, 29 Jan 2014
My grandson loves Skylanders, all of them. This one is an addition to his collection, and he was not disappointed. Very fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Received in very good condition and on time., 8 Jan 2014
My children are very happy playing Skylanders Giants and looking forward to collecting them all. They make the perfect gift for my boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for my son, 26 Oct 2013
My son was thrilled with these i have no ides how the work but he is happy so i am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skylander Giants, 19 July 2013
Skyland Giant Order

This was delivered within the time promised and my grand sons play with these toys on a regular basis at my house and love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's one of his favourites, 26 April 2013
Armellors (Lytham, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My 6 year old loves yet another of his skylanders. Good value deal. He is already using it on missions and buying it extras in the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy grandson!, 7 April 2013
our grandson is a big skylanders fan and was very happy to be given this character. happy boy, happy grandparents!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy child, 27 Mar 2013
bought this for my son,hes been collecting them since christmas.This was a great price ,and i received it very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gill Grunt - must have figure, 27 Mar 2013
Mrs. Kerry Joseph (Kent) - See all my reviews
I have been pestered by my Skylanders mad son for this figure. As my son doesn't eat chocolate (never has done) I'm always looking for something else as an Easter gift to give him. I think the fun he has on this figure will last longer than an Easter egg.
I don't know why he is so keen to get this figure, nor really what it does, but then I'm not an 8 year old Skylanders fan.
With the Easter holidays coming up he'll have some free time to play with it, then I'm sure I'll be told in technicolour detail what it does.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Gill Grunt (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Used & New from: £1.60