on 30 November 2013
I got these boots about 3 weeks ago, they arrived very fast and were well packaged, no complaints there.
The colour was as anticipated. Though not quite the shape of the boot.

I was really hoping the product would fit comfortably as I do a lot of walking and soft soles are definitely a good thing for my feet. These looked like they had similar soles to Dr Martins. (They don't, they are much thinner and poorly padded)

What I also found, was, that the boots were extremely skimped in terms of the width fitting and actually seem to be very narrow where the foot broadens out before the toes. The result of this, is that on my boots, two creases appeared across the top of the boots that actually dig into the top of my feet. I cannot wear thick socks with these boots at all.
I do not have particularly wide feet, nor do I wear wider fitting shoes, and going up a size, is not an answer I find as shoes only seem to get longer, not wider. I am not a skier.

The stitching in places is also of a fairly low quality, thread is already chaffing and showing wear.
But, what also disappoints, is the fact that the heels seem to already be wearing at an alarming rate.
Now, although I like walking, when I first get new shoes, I tend to wear them as "Smart shoes" for a while, then later as comfortable shoes for walking, so really, these shoes have not seen any real service. Thus I am a bit disappointed, even at this reasonable price point.
on 27 March 2013
Well comfortable and really good value. A very reasonable price and prompt delivery.I am considering ordering another pair in the near future.
on 4 July 2013
Like the previous review I found these Boots not only comfortable but wide enough to accommodate my feet, most boots or shoes I have found don't allow for prolonged use, ie your feet swelling, or winter socks, but these do, I cannot believe how lovely these boots feel. definitely an excellent seller and product, I shall be looking for more from this seller.
on 25 March 2015
Boots arrived extremely fast, but stitching came apart after two weeks on one of the boots, which was disappointing! I reported this to Kieran (Director) at Footbox, and they were immediately replaced with a New pair within hours of my first communication! "Service don't get better than this!" I highly recommend Footbox to anyone looking for Quality service, with value products! Many thanks to Kieran & Team! Superb! N.Cheke
on 24 November 2014
Boots fit well and are as described. The last pair lasted 9 months before the soles split on both boots within a week of each other. Have worn this type of boot for dog walking and active casual wear for many years. Over the last 5 years the wear time before failure has dropped from approx 12 months to the present 9. No other problems. Will purchase again - hopefully in 12 or more months rather than 9...lol.
on 15 December 2014
A very small size 10 sent them back and heard nothing since but they still have my money,would like a refund
on 10 April 2014
Fit slightly narrower than previous shoes from this company. A little more ox-blood than brown, but can be altered with appropriate polish. Well made, and generally comfortable once worn a couple of times. Bear with them, and they are easy to cope with on a regular basis.
on 22 August 2014
I decided to stock up on boots. These are simple and hardwearing. Bought Several,.....should last a few years. Online is a nice way for "shoe-a-holic" phobic males to buy. Find what you like, look up the size, buy......simple!!
on 20 June 2014
My partner has had Oaktrack dealer boots on several occasions but not with the air sole. He was very pleased to receive these for a Father's DAy present . Good quality , comfortable and good fit
on 14 June 2014
good service, good quality boots. although i ordered size 9 they are a little too large, i believe if i ordered an 8 they would be too tight. not the suppliers fault. just have to live with it.