5.0 out of 5 stars Skoot
My grandson loves this little skoot suitcase. He has used it once for a weekend break away and is looking forward to using it for his Summer holiday abroad. Just enough room inside for his activities for on the plane and a change of clothing. He will thoroughly enjoy charging round the airport on it. The added bonus is that it has something to hold onto!
Published 12 months ago by Lesley

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute.. but small
I bought this for a trip to Butlins for a 3 year old
Its alot smaller than I thought we probably will need to pack some of his clothes in our suitcase
I think he will enjoy it ... just dont think you can pack much in it!
Published 11 months ago by M. Jordan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute.. but small, 15 May 2013
M. Jordan "Claire13" (Leicester UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for a trip to Butlins for a 3 year old
I think he will enjoy it ... just dont think you can pack much in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skoot, 11 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Skoot, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Blue Skoot (Apparel)
I bought this for my 2yr old. And although a little tricky getting into it to use as a suitcase, it's used more to skoot around on! Arrived in good time and good condition,

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, poor quality., 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Blue Skoot (Apparel)
This was the second scoot I received as first was faulty and would not open. This scoot opening mechanism was very flimsy and broke after showing my husband how it opens. Thrown out as could not go through hassle of returning. Purchased a Trunki which is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Blue Skoot (Apparel)
Super happy with this Skoot. My little boys loves it. Great as a ride on. He loves be able to take his stuff with him around the house. Cant wait to take it with us on a day out!

2.0 out of 5 stars My husband came close to divorcing me for buying these, 4 Jun 2013
L. Smithson (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Skoot (Apparel)
We were all set to travel to Spain and we have the Trunki for my daughter, but nothing for my 3-year-old son, and I saw these and thought: 'Brilliant! I'll get one each.' I loved the idea of it being a little skooter and him having somewhere to hold onto and feel like he was riding a bike. I showed it to my five a half year old daughter online and she was also very excited about the idea which is why I got her one too.

The problem started almost instantly with the strap that attaches to the front and the back to form a carrying handle to put over your shoulder for when your kids are not on it. It kept snapping off, which caused my husband to glare at me as he was holding his hand luggage, my son, and the Skoot while trying to catch our plane. Then one of the skoots dropped to the floor and the handle bar snapped off as we were checking in - undisputedly broken. Which meant my daughter couldn't use hers for the holiday.

They are also fiddly to open and shut - requiring you to slide open a lever on the rear side, lift the seat and slide another lever back. Not at all quick and effortless if you are trying to get something out on a plane with people waiting to get past you. Also you have to secure all the items on one side with the inside strap otherwise everything falls out when you open it.

I was sorely tempted to just leave them in our hotel room when we packed up to leave because they were such a pain. Instead I packed one of them into a large bag and checked it in, rather than have to fuss. My son also fell off of it twice, and my daughter twice, - which may be our poor steering or just the fact that their weight was unevenly distributed too near the front or rear.

I really wanted to like this product, and I did get two after all, but I think the Trunki, even though it doesn't have handlebars, is simpler and just easier. The carry strap on that is fixed in place so no risk of snapping, and a fairly easy open and lock mechanism.

Would not recommend but evidently there are a lot of positive reviews on here so perhaps we just got unlucky.

1.0 out of 5 stars cute but rubbish, 13 Jan 2014
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Blue Skoot (Apparel)
It looks fantastic. It's so cool i would buy one for myself.-:)
But positive s end here.
After opening it last about 5 minutes top- seat hinges snapped after first attempt of opening :-((
And btw our boy is almost 5 and the skoot is too small for him.
With broken heart but wouldn't recommend at all .

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unsafe, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Blue Skoot (Apparel)
Returned this item as it is not safe for little ones. Supposed to be from 3 -6 years old but it is not safe, wheels to small and unstable. Would not buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Blue Skoot (Apparel)
it was for my grandson I just think it is tops for a little Italian grandson I fell in love with it the moment I saw it

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons loved it, 7 Feb 2014
Reda (Saint Etienne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue Skoot (Apparel)
Unfortunately one of the cases arrived broken but the other one was great ... I enjoyed travelling with my sons with this case !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›