5.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping read!, 24 Aug. 2012
J. Brewin (USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Kindle Edition)
The Mecca Affair is a gripping read from start to finish. Its story line is original, thought provoking and full of action. The author, who demonstrates an in depth knowledge of the world of Special Forces, also throws in a bit of his obvious sense of humour here and there and it makes a very enjoyable book. I can certainly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a crackin read, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Paperback)
After reading Deliver us from Evil, I knew jack leyton was an author who has what it takes to keep me gripped It took just four days to read, but The Mecca Affair has moved his writing up a notch and I read it over a weekend. All I can say is, what a cracking read, and I will recommend them to all my friends. Cheers Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece of nail-biting action and suspense!, 1 Dec. 2012
Deborah Chester "DC" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Paperback)
I guarantee that when you start reading this latest work by Jack Leyton, you will not be able to put it down. This is one of the best books I have ever read - the plot is ingenious and is jam-packed full of action, suspense, drama and intrigue. The detail of the descriptives is just incredible, giving the reader the sense that he is actually in each location as the story unfolds. The author definitely knows exactly what is what in the world of Special Forces/Secret Agents and Black Ops and I would not be surprised at all if he has a few secret missions to his own credit. How else could someone write like this? A must-read. An absolute masterpiece. Take this one away with you on vacation. You will not get much sight-seeing done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant read, would strongly recommened!!!, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Kindle Edition)
Story telling at its best! An excellent portrail of successful operations undergone gone by the worlds best army and secret services. Insperational reading about my dad in his early life. Well done Jack i look forward to your next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly well researched and brilliantly writen, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Paperback)
A fantastice read from cover to cover, full of nail biting action and so well researched. Jack Leyton has an ancannily detailed knowledge of Special Forces operations and that of Terrorist Organisations, dusted with a fairly detailed account of the methodology of the Inteligence and Security comunities. A truly rivetting read that builds to the classic crescendo that the author demostrated in his fist book. Highly Reccomended, Buy, Read & Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars spell bound!, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Kindle Edition)
What an enjoyable read! I read Jack's first book "Deliver us from evil" and thoroughly enjoyed it. I wasn't aware that he had written another book until my father told me! Even better is the fact that this title is on kindle this time round! Great story line delivered in such a way that you cannot put the book down. I highly recommed this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mecca Afair, 24 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Kindle Edition)
I was very plesantly surprised when I read this book, the author really done his research. It was full of non stop action from start to finish and I was unable to put it down. Overall it was very authentic and I look forward to the next edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mecca Affair, 2 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Kindle Edition)
Having just read this book, I can quite honestly say it is one of the best books in its field. The author is obviously very well versed in black ops and thankfully possesses a degree of realism, which coupled with his sense of humour makes a very exciting action packed story line. Recommended to all readers looking for a gripping read that holds you to the very last page, definately an author to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mecca Affair, 5 Jun. 2014
Vince Johnson (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Kindle Edition)
This book stands head an shoulders above McNab and Ryan. The author is exceptionally well informed and connected with issues and tradecraft past and present and above all writes with a flair and intelligence that I have rarely witnessed. I recommend this book and his previous book to readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Kindle Edition)
I read the first Jack Leyton book...deliver us from evil in 2 sittings and I have just done the same with this one. Mr. Leyton is a superb storyteller and I eagerly anticipate his future output.

The Mecca Affair