Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£5.24+ £1.26 shipping

on 11 October 2012
Mmmm. Just played this for the first time, and am disappointed. The range of songs is good,and excellent for very young listeners (has Scooby Doo and Mona the Vampire themes, also Thriller, Ghostbusters, Time Warp etc.)BUT......they are all done by cover artists and not very well,at that. If you like your horror songs boppy and sweetened, then they're fine,and suitable for an under-fives party. Older kids,and adults, would appreciate hearing the original versions---they are soooooo.... much better! Don't know about you, but I think Bat out of Hell and Thriller need to be sung by Meat Loaf and Michael Jackson!!! Save your money and get an album mix featuring the real artists.
on 28 October 2013
We downloaded this to play during a Halloween party for a bunch of 2 year olds and their parents. It was great! A good selection of songs and for background music / pass the parcel / musical bumps was just what we wanted. Nobody cared (or noticed) if they weren't performed by the original artists, they were good covers in my opinion (as far as I paid that much attention). There are a few tracks of sound effects at the end which get a bit annoying when you have the album on as background music for a party - however we either skipped past them or just let them play and actually it was kind of funny having a few minutes of ghost sounds or cackling laughter. I would definitely recommend it for a kids party (or an adult halloween party) but you could do better than us and delete the sound effects before the party starts.
on 1 December 2013
Fine for children's Halloween party. We enjoyed dancing around to the music ( not original artists) but the kids wouldn't know the originals anyway.
on 23 December 2013
A great Halloween party CD ideal for children's and adult parties alike. Great fun, with a quick turnaround and despatch time.
on 13 November 2013
Yes, the songs are covers but good ones and a lot of them. Added to that loads of sound effects. Very good value I reckon!
on 19 November 2013
The cd didn't work I prepared everything ready for my party at playgroup and the cd wouldn't play there was no music on it, the cd went round and I checked my cd player was working with another cd and it was the halloween cd not working. It was very disappointing and I had to explain to parents so I won't be ordering again!
on 3 November 2013
The CD has some very good halloween music by cover artists, however some of the sound tracks were very poorly covered bearing no resemblance to the original which spoilt the overall effect.
on 11 October 2013
This is a great cd. All your classics on it. Great for a Halloween Party. I will be using it at ours this Halloween. Brilliant. :) Thankyou.
on 10 November 2013
We all enjoyed the CD and although the recordings are not by original artists, it was a bit hit at my son's Halloween party.
on 19 February 2013
kids loved it and made there halloween party more exciting, will be using again in the futur at many more halloween parties