5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, gripping series!!
Published 7 months ago by Alan Youngman

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good cast line up if nothing else
Published 2 months ago by miss K. Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, gripping series!!, 18 Mar 2014
Alan Youngman "ArtistAlan" (Yarm, Cleveland. UK.) - See all my reviews
This is a superb series that seems to have been missed by a lot of people. When I ask if someone has seen 'Falling Skies' they usually say "what's that?" This is a brilliantly acted show by a great cast, with excellent story lines, and top notch special effects. It centres around a group of people who are survivors of an alien invasion. Not the newest idea for a TV show I know, but believe me it really is one of the very best of it's kind in this genre. I am not going to go into the details of what happens, you need to watch it from the beginning for yourselves, you will not be disappointed. They are making series four now in the USA, so I myself still have two seasons to watch. I cannot wait!!! Brilliant!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drama, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Falling Skies - Season 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Some of the reviews I read put me off buying this show for a while but I'm so glad I ignored them. I really enjoyed the first season and could hardly wait for the second to arrive. Super acting and a great story with excitement and humour. A great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait for July!, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Falling Skies - Season 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Falling Skies season 1, for me, was a very exciting start to a new series. I heard a lot of complaints about the lack of fighting, but I must admit, I didn't notice this on my first watch and I still haven't noticed it! I watch a lot of television shows and Falling Skies felt fresh and showed potential. Season two not only improved upon the first season, but made me extremely excited to see the next one! (THAT ENDING!) The plot is exciting and intriguing and I recommend either catching up with it if you haven't seen it already, or buying this if you already have seen and/or own season one! I can't wait to buy this in July for a re-watch!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good storyline so far, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Falling Skies - Season 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Very interesting,and very lifelike aliens ,can't wait for the next series,good storyline so far,I hope it doesn't end up like lost,going off in tangents so it didn't answer questions or make sense,so far this series hasn't done that,so very good

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for any Falling Skies fan, 27 Dec 2012
Jane Morgan (birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Falling Skies - Season 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
If you loved season 1 of Falling Skies you will also love this. The story lines are more exciting and they have included a few interesting plot twists as well, the CGI is better no doubt because of the success of season 1 making season 2 have a bigger budget. It has 10 episodes like season 1 which I think is good as if it had more then it would be dragged out and probably too boring. I just wish the box set was being released sooner!

4.0 out of 5 stars more punchy characterisation and interesting storylines, 7 Mar 2014
Season one peeked my interest so I watched with a mild interest and found myself liking it, Season two was much more interesting, the main characters being fleshed out with plots and sub plots about their histories and past. Noah Wylie continues to be the strongest asset of this series, but it's good to see the other actors are getting the chance to shine in stronger story lines,Well done to the writers as they do have a quality cast who have delivered an entertaining second series, and as a result.I have ordered the next series,

5.0 out of 5 stars My Current Favourite TV Show, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Falling Skies - Season 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I only heard about Falling Skies just before Series 2 was shown on TV. Being a little sci-fi nerd, I thought it looked interesting so I gave it a shot keeping in mind that it wasn't the start of the plot. This however did not effect me much as I immediately became hooked and more intrigued with every episode. As soon as the series finished I went online to order the first series. Now that I have watched that and thoroughly enjoyed it, there is nothing I want more than to watch the second series again so that I can fully understand it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than season 1, 27 Sep 2012
Kristoffer Jakobsson "KJ" (Sweden) - See all my reviews
Everything is better :) the story,acting,CGI. Im so glad it got renewed for a third season. yay for falling skies.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 Dec 2013
do not subscribe to sky so i buy series on disk saves having to watch adverts and cheaper than sky's silly rates

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Falling Skies - Season 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Seen all of season 2 and waiting on season 3! season 2 is way better than the first its action packed and a few new things get added make it better! plus you find out what happened to tom when he went with the overloards.

Falling Skies - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Falling Skies - Season 2 [DVD] [2013] by Noah Wyle (DVD - 2013)