Format: DVD|Change

on 16 June 2013
If you've seen series 1 and 2, you'll know what to expect. Hilarious anecdotes, Karl Pilkington is a legend. However the quality of this DVD set isn't so good. The menus are very generic and bland and the last episode appears yo be missing from the episode select screen. One of the episodes looks and sounds like it was taken off YouTube. Overall it's still a great DVD and well worth buying.
on 16 June 2014
One of the funniest animations of all time, A bald manc with a head like an orange, I would recommend this to anyone with a sense of humour.
on 30 March 2016
Not too sure why Season 3 is a lot dearer than 1 & 2, both of which you can get for under £1.00. There are two discs though but all the episodes could've squeezed into a single DVD as there are only three episodes on the second disc, with no bonus features at all.

Besides that, the whole season is very funny and I'm happy to add it to Season 1 and 2
on 12 October 2015
Funny as ever. Karl Pilkington is unreal with his stupidity levels but you can't help but like him. And Ricky and Steve just laugh at him all the time but can you blame them? The only thing is that I had to wipe one of the disks to stop it freezing and there is still a bit of an issue with it. But it arrived sooner then expected.
on 15 July 2013
I didn't even know that this was out on DVD, so you can imagine how happy I am to see this series! I have one and two! This really is a great series and you can't miss one episode! Slightly over priced in my opinion, though, considering that the three series box set is £21. That doesn't matter though, this is worth buying!
on 15 May 2013
First off let me state that I am intensely fanatical about this show and love all three series more than can be expressed in my vernacular, which thankfully is bigger than Karl's. Five stars goes to this series just as much as the first two. Series 3 brings us such wonderful Karl anecdotes about wartime poetry, yet more brilliantly convoluted movie ideas featuring brain transplants, and even intentional drooling. I am sad that this is the last series, but as Ricky has said, it's best for it to end on a high note and not purposely go back into the studio and force-ably record more podcasts, therefore ruining the naivety and spontaneity.

However my abject frustration and disappointment is focused on the producers of this DVD, who have lazily sourced shockingly bad copies of the episodes. On my first play through it was immediately noticeable, and is evident on all but a few of the episodes that the resolution is woefully inadequate. I compared it side by side to the other two DVD series which were marvelously crisp and vibrant, bringing that fantastic animation to the fold, and the difference is huge. My only conclusion is that the episode masters were not sourced (which is absolutely unacceptable - a paying customer of a physical home media product deserves the highest quality source available) and that they were drawn from some affiliated on-demand streaming site. So evident is the 'streamed quality' of the picture that you would actually think that this is a pirate DVD.

Another (minor) kick in the teeth is that there are no special features, and even the menu system looks poor (the episode selection screen is even entirely generic - no themed pictures behind), further devaluing the production quality of this set.

Incredibly disappointed. I suppose the episodes are watchable, it doesn't make them any less amusing, and people less inclined towards HD and attention to detail might think I'm kicking up a fuss over nothing, but producers of a DVD of a critically acclaimed show on a major network should have access to the masters of the show and therefore provide the best quality option for the consumer.
on 22 December 2013
I bought this for my other half who is to put it lightly - a fan of Ricky Gervais. After having a good look in HMV for this DVD I was told they didn't stock it, so naturally I turned to trusty old Amazon. This DVD is a cartoon based comedy based on conversations with Ricky, Steve and Karl. Its funny. Buy it.
on 17 November 2014
The Ricky Gervais show is just unbelievable. I have never seen such an hilarious programme. It is by far the best animation I have ever seen. I really hope they do more series. It just doesn't get old. Ricky, Steve and Karl are just absolute legends.
on 10 June 2013
What can I say, I never get tired of listening to these 3 go off on bizarre tangents (mainly Karl) about almost anything and everything. I have all 3 seasons and I can listen to them back to back countless times, well worth the money.
on 28 September 2013
This dvd is pure class. It is very addictive and so so funny. If you don't 'get' Ricky and his relationship with Karl Pilkington then don't bother as it won't change your mind. However for me, it gets better each time I watch it!