5.0 out of 5 stars Ethernet Adapter
Excellent , with quick delivery, and worked straight away with no problem. Just what I wanted to replace the ethernet socket on my computer with this USB version.
Published 3 months ago by edbristow

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect for its use
When you need adaptors for the computer its nice to know you can receive a good product so quick,very economical, ideal for the job.
Published 8 months ago by Sandra Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Ethernet Adapter, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Edimax EU-4208 USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Adapter (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well On Windows 8, 20 Nov 2013
I got this because it was cheap and so I had little to lose, but hoped it may solve a problem I had that I wanted to connected my Asus Windows 8 tablet (x86 version not ARM) via a wired connection.

My tablet does not have a full size USB port to accommodate this adapter, but connecting it via a USB OTG cable into the micro usb port of the tablet worked perfectly. No drivers were required it just worked.

I wasn't so lucky on my iMac (running OS X 10.9). While it recognised the device and seemed to think a valid connection was made no traffic seemed to be passing through it. The driver did not make any difference but I stopped trying pretty quickly as I had really got it for my Windows tablet so didn't particularly care about the Mac.

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect for its use, 25 July 2013