4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical footwear
Published 16 months ago by Stephen Ptohopoulos

2.0 out of 5 stars The Original design is still the best
I've enjoyed the original Crocs a lot. Especially the wide, ample space for the front of my foot and toes, but also the curvoues profile of the shoe.
The unisex croc is a narrower shoe with a flat sole -not my style...
Published 3 months ago by Peter Lundh von Leithner

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical footwear, 5 Aug 2013
I ordered the next shoe size up (UK size 11, whereas normally I wear UK size 10) and found the Crocs do fit quite well and they are not really too big. I suspect if I had ordered a UK size 10 they would have felt small on me and tight. This footwear is ideal to wear for tasks and activities in which feet get wet, such as hosing the garden patio, washing the car, at a swimming pool or the beach. They is no problem if they get wet, they are easy to clean and quickly dry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Retro Clog black/grey, 28 Oct 2013
Mrs V (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have a wide foot and high instep and always buy the equivalent of a uk size 6 in the normal Croc which provide me with great comfort and sufficient room to wear a thin sock for the colder days if I so wish. The first thing I noticed about these ‘clog’ type Crocs is their weight, my ordinary Crocs (I weighed 3 different pairs) are between 140g to 153g but these Crocs are 238g so significantly heavier with the overall profile/build of the pair I received sleeker and this has reflected in the foot room. Whist barefoot these are very comfortable and more springy because of the thick sole I definitely could not wear them with socks. Another point I think worth mentioning, whilst I wear my Crocs with the ankle strap flipped forward onto the foot section if you wear them with the strap in it’s proper place they are short and for me would be uncomfortable as they push my foot too far in. Although these are not quite as flexible for my total requirements I am keeping them because they are very comfortable, should hopefully last longer than normal Crocs because of the thick sole and look the smartest of the Crocs I own - and I do own loads!

5.0 out of 5 stars A different design from this established brand, 22 Sep 2014
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
My normal shoe size is 42 or 43 (8½ or 9) according to brand. I had purchased several pairs of Crocs over a number of years and they each normally survive about 2years of daily wear indoors or around the front yard. Manufacture seems to be in various countries and these are Chinese-made (most others had been Italian).

In this instance, Amazon suggested that I buy one size larger than normal (10 UK) and the fit is just a little too generous - about a half-size which isn't that much of an issue.

The inner sole has the usual dimpled pattern but they are quite small but more numerous in this design. They should not therefore be subject to the usually suggested 'few days wearing in period' to get accustomed to the more pronounced dimples; you cannot actually feel these after a few minutes wear.

The design is quite attractive with the differently coloured sole which is extended to cover the central toe area. There are two additional layers between the sole and the moulded shoe body which appears to make them slightly more comfortable from the outset.

The pricing is very reasonable and I hope that the quality is as good as the older European-made designs in terms of longevity of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love retro and needed crocs, tick!, 16 Oct 2014
D. Moore "Moorsey" (Wirral, England) - See all my reviews
Having french doors out into the garden from our kitchen and an excitable puppy the frequent visits in and out were playing havoc with the kitchen floor, therefore crocs were required to give the mop a rest. On browsing Amazon i came across these beauties, combining the slip on/slip off practicality of crocs with the 70s retro look that i love, so an easy decision was made. Having owned crocs before i was aware of the sizing problems so trawled through the reviews to reduce the likelyhood of going through the return process. Judging by the reviews it appeared that the sizing on these particular crocs are more accurate than standard crocs so i opted for my regular uk shoe size (9) which i have to say fit extremely well (maybe a touch snug lengthwise but fine nonetheless). They are well made, comfortable and the retro look really works well. Superb value for money as always through Amazon and nextday delivery so a great purchase all round - Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars These crocs are wide & Roomy!, 18 Mar 2014
After reading a lot of reviews, I decided to order a size up from my normal standard size UK7 ~ so my size UK 8's arrived and were massive! So wide, so big! I was really disappointed, but still liked the 'Kelly Green' colour and cool retro design, so I had to go to the trouble of packing them back up, printing a label (which is difficult when you only have a phone!) and getting them to the post office, but I did order a size 7 in exchange.. They arrived in quick time, but are still on the large size.. I can't be bothered to return these too, so I'm keeping them, even though they do feel a bit big.. Please know that these do not come up small! They come up large! If you have dainty or narrow feet I'd give them a miss, as they are the widest crocs I've ever come across (and I have many pairs) ~ if I were to order more of these then I'd personally go a size smaller and definitely not a size larger.. Good luck with your choice.. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Much improved sole, 16 Nov 2014
I have worn Crocs and copies for many years now and my biggest complaint about them is that in the wet they are lethal. These ones have a non-slip sole, which is a vast improvement.

If you can get them at the right price definitely worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shoes, 8 July 2013
This is my fourth pair of Crocs...and although their sizing drives me bonkers, now I now my UK size 6 is a size 5 in "croc" land...all is good. They are lovely pretty shoes, I use them for going swimming in as no need to worry about them getting wet and are east to get on and off. The shop I have bought them from are MUCH cheaper than our local CROCS store and the postage was extremely fast with sensible sized packing. Overall Im thrilled to bits..thanks :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better sole, 25 Nov 2014
After wearing out the sport yukon crocs with the traditional sole, I got these because of the different sole. They are more grippy on most surfaces and durable too. I did slip down some metal stairs on these, so the tread isn't perfect, but better for outdoor use than the other soles.... if you actually wear your crocs outside!?

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs, 28 Mar 2013
Loved them and they fit beautifully. Very comfy. Bought a pair for my son as well and he loves them to

4.0 out of 5 stars grippy, sturdy and less flexible shock absorbing crocs, 29 Nov 2014
These crocs are quite different to most as they have a thick spongy rubber feeling trainer sole. Which makes them feel like you are wearing trainers rather than floating on air like most crocs. Also they're a bit higher off the ground too so feels more wobbly then wrapped in a glove like other crocs. Good grip and better outdoors for shock absorption. The fit loosens after a couple of weeks so stick with it as at first felt too small but a global company like crocs research before releasing new products so it's near enough right even with socks in winter now. Maybe cheap price cos they not quite as soft and light and comfy as other crocs but good outdoors and more like shoes for a good grip and sturdy and shock absorbing so overall good for a of walking and for more work where you need a bit more rigidity and support and grip