5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler ladies jeans
The only pair of jeans that fit me properly, I have had Wranger jeans for as long as I can remember. Levi DO NOT do ladies jeans that fit the waist, as an older person (66 years) I want a proper pair of jeans. Thank you Wrangler.
Published 18 months ago by pauline winston

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrongly described, still!!
Published 19 months ago by Rotary Davy's wife

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler ladies jeans, 6 Feb 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrongly described, still!!, 10 Jan 2013
Rotary Davy's wife (Surbiton, surrey UK) - See all my reviews
I had contacted Amazon Custumer Service before, because I wanted to buy a pair of jeans 31' length, 32' waist, as it says in the description, alas, as I was afraid what would happen, yes, they are 31' waist, 32' long....now I have to have them taken up an inch which will be an extra expense, not nice. The quality as one would expect from Wrangler is good, but the jeans I bought from Esprit are nicer. The 31' waist is alright, thank goodness, I hate to return stuff, now I wish I had. As seen above, you have not changed the decription, it still says W32, L31, for goodness sake, get a grip!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, 26 Aug 2013
M. Pickering (Wilts, UK) - See all my reviews
I got confused with these, thinking they were going to be navy denim. They turned out to be navy canvas trousers and although they fit very well (as I knew they would, being already an owner of Tina jeans), I returned them because I wasn't prepared to pay that price for a pair of trousers when it was denim jeans I wanted. To me, jeans are denim, anything else in this ilk are trousers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 24 May 2013
I was expecting these jeans to be denim, however they were not. Also much smaller then denim ones in the same style.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but not denim, 4 Sep 2013
These jeans fit very well but I would not class them as denim, they would be too thin to wear in the Winter. Jeans used to be easy to buy, now you need a shade card and luck that the sizes are the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable jeans, 19 July 2013
Well cut jeans, lovely summer weight material. Washed at 40 degrees and they did not shrink! Would certainly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tina boot cut jeans, 4 July 2013
Jeans were perfect, site user friendly, as always, the only problem was understanding the sizes/size guide as they are different from ours here in Ireland, the result was I ordered the wrong size first. Not a big problem as there was no trouble with returning and re-ordering.
could not find these Jeans anywhere else, in fact it is almost impossible to find ladies wrangler jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Jun 2013
I bought these as I'd had a pair of Tina's before, although they were slightly different still very comfy and look great. I like these for the high waist and wrangler are always great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable., 26 Jun 2013
These jeans are very comfortable, my last Wranglers I bought locally and when I got them home on the label it said they were made in Thailand, but these jeans are genuine Wranglers because they are made in Colorado.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the same size (W28) of Tina Boot Cut ..., 9 July 2014
I ordered the same size (W28) of Tina Boot Cut as previous, but last time it was Pitch Black and now it's a Navy version. I found Navy a little bit smaller than Black one. Possibly it is a matter of different fabric. Anyway, I accept the item.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›