5.0 out of 5 stars thermal
Nice material, warm and good fitting and still the same after washing.Well pleased with this thermal and pleased I purchased same.
Published 7 months ago by mick mace

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty
I wore this top yesterday and it has totally stained my skin , my top and my underwear. Do not wear before washing as it has ruined my clothes and the die on my skin has not come off in the bath or with scrubbing with make up remover wipes.
Published 9 months ago by saiward green

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 10 Nov 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Seemingly designed for an overweight child. Not great for a grown man, 29 Nov 2013
Russell's Teapot (East Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I received this a few weeks ago, and the first thing I noticed was how absurdly short it is. I'm no giant, indeed I fit the standard of the average medium-sized man. Everything fits me. Dutifully obeying the size guide, I selected a size medium.

It does fit in the chest, so the size guide was somewhat accurate. However, this thing seems to be designed for someone with an unusually short torso and arms, a rotund waistline, and child-sized shoulders. Consequently it looks like I've stolen a seriously overweight 7-year-old child's thermal t-shirt, because it barely covers my stomach and the sleeves stop half way down my forearms. I'm 5'11 and have normally-sized arms.

It's warm. The colours run. It feels cheap, but it was cheap, so no complaints there. I just wish they'd taken five minutes to double check the sizing template, as it seems to be a fairly fundamental thing to get right. And they got it wrong. So now I look like I've been stealing thermals from chubby kids. Thank you thermal t-shirt manufacturer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason.., 24 Dec 2013
Firstly the arms are too short, but that's not the main problem.
This thermal has stained my skin a charcoal colour which after 3 days, still cannot be cleaned off.
Complete and utter waste of money, I would recommend spending a bit more, perhaps on a Polyester top to get a better product.

3.0 out of 5 stars shape is bit odd - short arms long body - good material., 7 Dec 2013
okay top but shape is bit odd. short arms and long body. i'm short (5ft 4in) so it's a bit snug for me. good material though.

2.0 out of 5 stars This should not have happened, 17 Nov 2013
I odered a medium size to fit under my clothes, but they sent me an XXL, its like a blanket so i just wear it for bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars thermal, 22 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps fisherman son warm at sea, 22 Jan 2014
It's winter, there are gales and low te,peratures at sea - so best thing a mother can do for him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 22 Jan 2014
I bought this for my husband and he tells me he is very enthousiastic because it keeps him warm during cold winter days. I would definetly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermal Long Sleeve Top, 14 Jan 2014
Product was exactly as described, fitted well and feels good quality. Would certainly recommend to family &friends & buy from this retailer again.

1.0 out of 5 stars vest, 21 Nov 2013
dont waste your money on these as they shrink in the wash,very thin fabric and are not the size they say ,if ordering these you have to order 3 sizes to big