5.0 out of 5 stars My 2.5-year-old loves it.
My son loves Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. Consists of 10 episodes (Queen Thistle's Day Off, Nature Class, Lucy's Picnic, Acorn Day, The Elf Submarine, Visiting the Marigolds, Camping Out, Party, Snow, The North Pole).
Published 5 months ago by Mila

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
My daughter is 30 months old and coming up to XMAS she was very excited about Santa Claus but there were only 2 episodes in the whole dvd about Christmas.
The rest of the episodes were repeats from Nick junior Chanel. Disappointing for her.
Published 6 months ago by Desagov

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2.5-year-old loves it., 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ben and Holly's Little K. Vol. 5 - The North Pole [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars family fave, 12 Nov 2012
K. TALLAN (corby,uk) - See all my reviews
Bought for my sons 4th birthday as hes a huge Ben & Holly fan,its also enjoyed by his 2 yr old sister
All good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben and Holly Magic, 22 Feb 2013
This collection has kept my two children entertained and they really adore it. It is episodes they have never seen so that is a bonus too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and Playful DVD...Ideal for Ex Peppa Pig Fans!, 17 Feb 2013
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a great DVD. My daughter is now approaching 3 years of age, and for the last 2 years or so, she has been addicted to Peppa Pig. Having watched all 18 volumes made, or so, numerous times, I think she might be getting a tad bored!

I think what happened is that there was an episode of Ben and Holly on the back of a Peppa Pig DVD. I think I am right in saying that the people who make Peppa Pig make Ben and Holly. Having watched the one episode, my daughter wanted more. Anyway, we have now purchased all 5 DVDs to date, and we are not disappointed.

The DVDs seem just a tad more grown up, but not beyond her age. As with Peppa Pig, the DVDs are informative and albeit there is a children's story each time, there always seems to be loads of learning in there. TOP TIP - You can purchase DVDs 1-3 as a special purchase on Amazon saving you pounds on buying the DVDs separate. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying just for Acorn Day.., 25 Feb 2014
My son is not really a fan of B&H but I make him watch it because I really love it. Acorn Day has to be the funniest episode of a kids TV show that I have EVER seen, I can't even explain what happens without crying with laughter. Seriously, it's genius.

Won't buy this for my son - will buy it for me, I might let him watch it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The North Pole, 8 Jan 2014
Another entertaining DVD from the Ben & Holly range and complemented the book we purchased brilliantly. Never get bored with these characters and the fabulous Nannie Plum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes we liked it, 3 Jan 2014
The whole family like Ben and Holly and my five year old twins were delighted to see Ftaher Christmas appear

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 7 Dec 2013
Got this for the kids who love B&H. Makes bedtime a lot easier with this in the DVD. Value price.

5.0 out of 5 stars V good, 3 Dec 2013
My daughter loves this dvd and I must say I like watching it too. Very good for any ben and holly fan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›