on 25 June 2014
These toner cartridges are a great find and money saver, working perfectly in my HP P1102w. Will buy again !
on 13 April 2013
Fits, works - does what it says on the box! No quibble from me what so ever. extra word extra
on 15 December 2015
Encouraged to buy these by other positive reviews. I have to agree. They are excellent.
I used these from the start, in a brand new HP 1102w printer (saving the HP "starter" cartridge as a spare, for when I get caught out someday.)

Not only was the delivery extremely fast (2 working days over "Black Friday"), these have worked perfectly from day 1.
So far, in 2 weeks, I've printed about 300 pages, and quality is excellent, even though my paper is a little thin (tends to come out a little curled from the "heat" - it's only 70gsm inkjet paper). But the print quality is flawless, despite that.

I am buying more while I can. For the price, these are superb. I hope they last the claimed 1500 (average) pages, but if they do, then there is no other option to consider, if looking for a CE285A "alternative".

Despite loving my old HP 5550 inkjet (that was brought back into another 5 years of service when an Epson replacement proved less than satisfactory for ink consumption rate and "idiocy" - refused to print in B&W, if any of the colour cartridges were empty!), the genuine "HP 56" black cartridge just isn't economical anymore (barely available, in fact), and only the genuine HP cartridges have ever worked in it. Even the high street refills fail badly. After 15 years of top class service, and still in mint condition, it is being retired.
The new HP1102w laserjet is superb - although no colour capability of the old inkjet - but I'll live with that. Even the ppm (18, versus 3) is a revelation). But that's about the printers, and not these cartridges....
I mention it here, to help you decide, if you are wondering what printer to buy - because, while the printers themselves are almost at "giveaway prices", it is the cartridge replacements that cost the fortune. These cartridges reassure me I made the right choice.
on 19 March 2014
Very inexpensive, well-packaged, fitted machine perfectly, seems to be printing perfectly...only moan is that the postage was as much as the cartridges!! Still a lot less than what I can see around here. Suzanne
on 1 June 2015
TWO HP P1102 High Quality Re-manufactured toner cartridge CE285A replacement for HP printers M1132MFP, M1212NF, P1100, P1102, P1102w. Fantastic value - 2 cartridges for less than £10 (including postage).
on 12 September 2014
please do not put off or shy away from buying the low price these cartridges..they works same as original HP quality.
I am quite happy with purchase..on time delivery ..thank you
on 5 November 2015
For the money this is excellent. Problem is the printer does not like the cartridge- says cant read it- what this simply means is you get lots of warning screens appear prior to printing, but it does print. Basically the electronics that let the printer know how much ink is left has been overlooked. Personally I prefer not to have the warnings so I shall choose a product that is not affected by this and pay some more- your choice!
on 12 June 2015
I have usually bought manufacturers own toner cartridges but these are so expensive that I thought I'd look at these economy cartridges. I looked at previous reviews and they were pretty positive which gave me confidence to proceed. I am now using the new product and find it perfectly acceptable quality. Another bonus was the delivery which was two days earlier than expected. Well done!
on 23 March 2015
I had really mixed reservations about buying refilled cartridges having has bad experiences in the past (mainly streaky prints). I swore to never buy another refill again. but faced with a bill of £45 for a genuine cartridge or £7 for one of these, and based on good customer reviews, I decided to give them a go.

I have to say I am really pleased with the results. For some reason the cartridge is a little fiddly to fit in the printer, but the print quality performance is extremely good. I would not hesitate to buy another and at this price they are a steal.
on 23 September 2015
Bought one of these before, was a little skeptical how they could make such a thing so cheap.
But anyway, had over 2000 pages out of it in one year, and the same cartridge is going strong, no blurryness or runny ink like with some ink jet printers.

Going to buy 2 more now, as its probably won't be too long till it runs out