on 4 June 2016
Quick delivery.
Competitive price.
Easy to use and soft bristles didn't hurt my little one's gums.
Highly recommended.
on 27 July 2013
Made it easier to brush babies teeth because it was easier to get the brush into her mouth in the right places. I thought that the silicone bristles were a bit soft - though it is labelled as 'soft and gentle' on the package so I shouldn't complain! Would be great for tiny babies. I'd still recommend this and I wish I'd had this earlier. This is the one that the dental health visitor recommended.
on 1 November 2013
This is a great idea as sOme babies like mine are very young when start teething and you can just slip it on your finger and massage gums. Bristles are quite soft but i suppose you wouldnt want them too hard (just a little harder maybe) but product really big to put in mouth. My poor baby struggled for the few seconds i put in in her mouth. Maybe when shes older
on 15 August 2015
Very soft and gentle. Unfortunately my little one didn't think it was a good idea and didn't let me use it. So I followed the health visitor's advice and I bought her a child toothbrush that she uses copying me brushing my teeth.
on 14 January 2014
I got this for my son right before his teeth came in around 5 months old. It is great to have something you can control so easily and my son loves the feel of it on his gums.
on 2 December 2014
Easy to use, I quickly run it along the gums of my little one during bath and she likes it. I bought one for my sister too, for her little one.
on 14 April 2014
It doesn't clean efficiently the teeth, but it cleans the gums very well. It's a good buy on short term.
on 22 July 2015
Baby loves me brushing his teeth with this. Goes in the steriliser too.
on 8 September 2013
My 10 week old starting to teeth and as the baby of this age he is not able to hold anything yet to chew on...
This is lovely as I can pop it on my finger and massage his swollen gums.It makes diffrence straight away as he grins with relief.
I also spread a little bit of teething gel onto the bristtles when necessary....
on 8 October 2014
Does what it needs too. Could be softer tho.

See one answered question