4.0 out of 5 stars Why not? It's a good collection!
Look, I acknowledge that this is yet another compilation; nothing `new' as such.
But this is Mike's personal selection - what he likes about his music and it does differ from previous offerings.
Here we have the very well known, the quite well known and a few are - by comparison, less familiar.
Yes, there are sections `Tubular Bells' - of course and the...
Published on 1 Aug 2012 by Ben Bottle

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for newbies to Mike's music.
Ok, if you don't own ANY Mike Oldfield albums at all and want a good introduction to his work - start here. It's a broad sampler of his career and covers pretty much everything that will either convert you or make you realise just how much you hate his work. Oldfield is musical Marmite and does his own thing. You either like it or lump it, frankly.

If you...
Published on 3 Aug 2012 by Ian Armer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Mike Oldfield, 18 Dec 2013
Catching up on old albums I like.Recently saw a TV prog on M O so prompted me to buy this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 Dec 2013
Reminds you how talented Mike Oldfield is from his early work to the latest, reminds me of a very enjoyable Olympics

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love a Mike compilation, 3 Dec 2013
A brilliant pair of discs showcasing some of Mike Oldfield's best. Tattoo is my all-time favourite Mike Oldfield piece, nice to hear it again alongside some excellent instrumentals and songs. Heaven's Open was one piece that I didn't like too much when I first heard it, but after listening to it again I wondered why exactly I didn't. Of all his vocal pieces it is now easily top 3 :-) I was stoked to see it on this collection as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back, 11 Nov 2013
Bought Tubular Bells on vinyl when it was originally released and this is the perfect follow up with all the singles on one disc and longer highlights on the other .

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Oldfield CD, 23 Oct 2013
Came quickly as always, great CD getting lots of play out of it, love the CD, lots of music I really like on the CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the old favorites remastered brilliant., 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Two Sides: The Very Best Of Mike Oldfield (MP3 Download)
Great fan of the music of Mike Oldfield the music is timeless with all the old favorites remastered a pleasure to listen too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oldfield, 24 Jun 2013
A great album,had it in vinyl once but my x wife ran off with it ,great to have it in my collection again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 May 2013
Can't fault it. Brought back a lot of happy memories from listening the first time around. fair price. dunno what else to say. if you like Oldfield, and lost your albums - this is worth a punt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tubular., 23 Mar 2013
Best Yet. Please keep up the good work you do. Great to see you at the opening ceremony of the Olympics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Oldfield two SIdes, 17 Mar 2013
D. M. Blasco - See all my reviews
Glad I bought this one, put it on my iPad + iPod, shows how much I like it, found the 2nd cd better than the 1st, but I like them