5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and stylish
I didn't really mean to buy another black sweater - as if I don't have enough black in my wardrobe, but this one is so stylish and warm, and it will take me through the rest of the winter and will look fabulous with light coloured trousers in the spring. The texture and the sleeve detail are what make it special as well as the fit.
Published 22 months ago by Liz

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
The material in this top is too inflexible for me. I found it uncomfortable. Colour was paler than I expected.
Published 19 months ago by pat

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and stylish, 7 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Olsen 102021212 Women's Jumper Red 14, 9 Feb 2013
Thanks for the recommendation Amazon,
the jumper is great :D very comfortable, I wear a 12 / 14 so the size is roomy without being sloppy.

Looks very smart with work trousers and light t-shirt long sleeve top underneath, or on its own with jeans,
A great buy, great price and very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved favourite, 5 Feb 2014
This has been worn on numerous occasions and it always gets admired. It has been washed many times and always comes out as new. I have bought Olsen items many years agop, and they still maintain their high quality and good design !!.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 10 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 7 Mar 2013
nice and warm and comfy. Unusual design. Nice colour and fit. I particularly like the. sleeves and collar design and quick arrival.

3.0 out of 5 stars Olsen Red Jumper, 27 Feb 2013
Delivery was quick. However, upon opening the package I was disappointed with the quality of the jumper. As it was an Olsen brand I had assumed a high quality garment. Luce

3.0 out of 5 stars ERROR IN WEBSITE ORDER, 25 Feb 2013
Hi
I would like to buy a black jumper 102021212, size 14, but it is impossible to add this to the basket.
Other sizes in black colour, it is no error, but in size 14 I cannot add it to my basket.

Please could you check this?

Olsen 102021212 Women's Jumper