5.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoor pursuits
Published 23 months ago by Janni

3.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and comfy
Initially, I loved this shirt, as it is super soft and comfy, and the colour is lovely. It's quite long and does hang off the shoulders a little, but that's ok. However, it has not stood up well and small holes have appeared. I can still wear it out in the garden, but it seems as though the quality is not that great, hence the 3 stars.
Published 5 months ago by NatureGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoor pursuits, 31 July 2013
I bought this in the first place for ethical and environmental reasons, but now I'm also really pleased with the feel and fit of this. I got another one in a slightly differennt shape and took both with me on a 3 day hiking trip with wild camping, and even after 2 days and one night of sweating buckets, it smelled fresh. And of course the one I kept for entering civilisation again was nice and light to carry and dried very fast when I got drenched.
They do get a bit wider after washing, as someone else mentioned, but they still look great. Certainly not the last ones I've bought, as they are just as good for wearing in the office as in the mountains.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bamboozled, 6 Dec. 2013
It's a shame to hide this gorgeous plum under woollies this Winter but it's ideal for layering: silky soft, comfortable and light. It is indeed 'slightly sheer' (in other words, thin), possibly sewn by elves at twilight, but I chucked it in the Delicates cycle, dried it flat and it kept its shape with minimal shrinkage.

The sizing is perplexing. 12-14 seemed more like a 10-12 but it fitted well, apart from the raglan sleeves which rode high. The XL might have given better coverage to... ahem, 'mature' shoulders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab T-Shirt, 9 May 2012
Ordered a large size although I am a size 14, It was a perfect fit!
A great T-Shirt for Yoga!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and silky, 11 Jan. 2014
The t shirt feels beautiful. It is very light and thin, but falls nicely. The colour to my eyes is a kind of dark teal rather than denim. It's a lovely colour. The only suggestion I have is to make sure you buy a big enough size. I wear a 12, and I bought a large. It is just right for me. Anything smaller would cling and spoil the look.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 21 July 2012
Bought this top in white. The quality is superb. Such a lovely soft silky feel. Its the first time I bought anything organic but it won't be the last. Going to certainly order at least two more.

4.0 out of 5 stars So soft, 13 Jun. 2013
Lovely soft fitted t shirt. X- large could have been a bit bigger. limited colour range. Love that they are UV resistant.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, lovely material, 14 May 2013
soft and hangs great, fits well. true to size and is a nice length. looks a quality garment and has a nice neckline.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice t-shirts!, 6 July 2013
I read some of the reviews before deciding to buy these t-shirts and I have to say I'm not disappointed at all.

It is true - like some buyers have commented - that the t-shirts are made of a delicate material, but I don't think this necessarily means they'll start falling apart straight away - you just need to wash them separately!

They feel very soft and comfy, perfect for the hot weather we're finally enjoying - and they don't cost the Earth! It's not something I'd buy every day because I can't afford it but every now and then it's nice to treat yourself and look after the planet at the same time...

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Feel to this T shirt, 11 Jan. 2013
Doodle (North Lanarkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought these as tops for putting with pyjama trousers. The material is amazingly light, yet strong and lovely next to my skin. I would defintely by more Bamboo and Organic products if they are like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo fabric, 27 Sept. 2012
"Bamboo fabric felt like silk but very airy and lightweight. Washed and dried quickly. Will definitely recommend produce AND supplier." 27 September 2012 Remove