5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money.
At £25 i was hesitant at buying these headphones but after i used my friends i can now say they are money well spent.

The sound is highly accurate and allows you to sneak up on people or hear players coming around corners giving you an advantage online.

Published 24 months ago by Major Monkey

Sound quality is fairly good, although it could be a bit louder. The game sound isn't quite as loud as I'd like when I use it with my PS4, although the chat is crystal clear. My main issue is that it gets a bit uncomfortable to wear after a while, especially where it rests on the top of your head.

I like the volume controls and mute button on the earpiece, it's...
Published 8 months ago by Jonathan Boyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 18 Dec 2012
Major Monkey (Addlestone, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)

When speaking to friends you can increase the chat volume or decrease either decrease the chat volume so they are muted or increase the chat volume to max with game volume to minimum and you can just hear the players chat only, either way you can fix it to suit your needs.

Overall a great buy that i would recommend to anyone who plays online and wishes to have a nice but not bank breaking experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Niceeeeeeeeeeeee., 5 Dec 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
Same sound quality as headsets double its price and can also connect to pc, only problem is, the Frigin wires always get tangled and are a nuisance at times but nonetheless, it's still a good headset.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good value earphones, 9 Oct 2013
Jon B "Jon" (Manchester, U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
I've previously been using a small PS3 Bluetooth ear dongle, but I decided to get this headset so that I could play online without creating loads of noise when my baby was asleep.

First impressions are really good, they were easy to set up on my PS3, the sound quality is good and the ability to adjust the volume of both sound and speech is handy. Plus these don't need to be recharged every 5 seconds like the Bluetooth one did

The earphones fit nicely, and are really comfortable. Quality so far in terms of sounds is very good.

I've never owned a very expensive pair of gaming headphones, so I can't compare these with high end headphones, but for what I needed (playing GTA 5 online) they do the job just fine.

The only down side for me is the length of wire is pretty crazy, it must be 3 meters long in total, god know who would sit that far away from their console!!!

These apparently also work with a PC, however I have not tried and cannot confirm whether they do or not

If you are looking for comfortable earphones on a budget, these will do the trick

4.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
Great product works perfectly and has a really good quality for its price, the only problem is it was packed very tightly, meaning that my left ear pad was quite misshapen and it took a few days to get back to normal. It does come with a voice changer which was really fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality headset, 15 Dec 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
Great headset would not think it was £25 if I hadn't known the price. Only bad thing is mic quality isn't that good (but better than what one would expect from a £25 headset) but sound quality is great and it is comfortable to wear. Solid headset, cheap price, would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, spend a bit more if you want real quality, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)

I like the volume controls and mute button on the earpiece, it's very easy to adjust while you are playing a game which is nice.

All in all, it's a decent headset for the price, but I'd recommend spending a little bit more on something with a bit more comfort and volume if you intend to use it extensively.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
I found that this headset was easy to install, is surprisingly comfortable causing me no issues even when worn for a long time (sometimes 8+ hours), the wire is plenty long enough so you don't feel constricted or have to be too close to the TV, the sound quality is really good and it obviously doesn't need charging all the time which is great. The only problem I have with it is the mic, I have it set to level 5 which is as high as I can have it and people still struggle to hear me sometimes and if I move the mic too close to my mouth you get all the muffles and breathing sounds which isn't something people want to constantly listen to so I move it away to avoid that and just find myself having to speak a bit louder than normal. However, I still think this headset is great even with the mic issue, it's worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to pay for the more expensive headsets.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
For a budget set it is smashing. all round Great .
Welworth the money. Does what it says on the tin :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset, 6 May 2013
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
My partners headset broke & he kept saying he wanted turtle beaches but they seemed to be quite expensive until we found these ones! The price is fantastic partner was very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU (Accessory)
I'm really satisfied with this product, being everything I needed as an online player. The sound is cristal clear, have left right effects (not sourround though, but almost) the adjustable mic is helpful, and all together is a very comfy piece of gear (even when not playing, you can turn the ears down so they rest over your shoulders), and at the same time is quite solid for the price, meaning that is not going to crumble into pieces when you extract it from the box, like other products in the same price rate. Wires could be a mess since they are quite long, but I find that a pro more than a con. After searching the internet and the local retailers for a headset that didn't cost me a limb,I can say the Ear Force PLa is the best for weekend players who doesn't want to invest more than 30 quid but still want to get a top notch gaming gear. At that price is just unbeatable.

PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU
PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU by Turtle Beach (PlayStation 3)