5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and sexy
I really enjoyed this. I loved the main character, a gutsy curvy girl who is not afraid to live life on her own terms. She was very believable and I wanted her to succeed. True, the geek next door was unlike any geek I have met but then this a book not real life. The perfect holiday read.
Published 22 months ago by Carole Frost

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
Chose this because of good reviews. So glad I didn't pay for it. OK for a start but didn't expect it to deteriorate into so much gratuitous sex. Hadn't much to say and not terribly well written. Subject matter could have been dealt with so much better.
Published 22 months ago by Evelyn Lloyd

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 19 May 2013
This review is from: This Time Next Door (Oakland Hills Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pile of P**, 6 Jun. 2013
Badly written, improbable story-line, struggling through it just to be able to give a review! Glad I didn't pay for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and sexy, 22 May 2013
Carole Frost (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 18 May 2013
Jeb (poole, UK) - See all my reviews
Thank you gretchen this book was believable and with a plus size heroine who I adored. Mark was so adorable too perfect love story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy ever after, 18 May 2013
Really really liked this book. Well written and researched without going into tedious detail. All the characters are believable and real and the story is well rounded, sad at times and funny at others. Have already recommended this book to my friends. Have a go - if you like HEA you will like this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing change from your normal romance, 12 May 2013
Big girls go! It makes a nice change not to have the typical gorgeous girl and dark handsome hunk. Instead we have a larger than life girl in more ways than one and a geek of a guy. Great romance and very witty and funny at times. Worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD READ FOR THE BEACH, 9 Oct. 2014
MrsOsborne2013 "Legally_Lillywhite" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I read this book not realising it was the second book in the series until coming to do this review, so if you haven't read the first book you can still get into this.

A good book to me is one where you instantly connect with the characters and you remember them long after the book has finished. Such it is with this book. Although I bought it as light chick lit for reading on the beach, I was pleasantly surprised at how the story drew me in and how much I cared about the people.

It's a classic boy meets girl story, although the boy is a geek recluse living with his mum and the girl is jobless and staying with a pregnant friend who has just been dumped. You can probably predict the ending but it's the getting there that's good!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little different from the traditional boy meets girl, 10 May 2013
If you love quick romance stories with an interesting storyline and ending you will love this! I would recommend this to anyone who also likes reading free books on amazon, it was worth the read !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 May 2013
I really enjoyed this novel and have now purchased the authors other books. It was both funny and sad in places and kept me wanting to read on into the late night/early morning. I found myself constantly rooting for Rosé and Mark and I liked the fact the both the main characters were normal everyday people not Barbie and Ken!

5.0 out of 5 stars Be yourself, 31 Aug. 2014
Had to have two attempts to get going with this one. But that may have been down to my own frame of mind rather than the book it's self. I thought that it was focusing a bit too much on the size of the girl but as you get into the Story u begin to understand that this is an issue for her. I liked the fact that she worked through the issues rather then have a crash diet - there's a message for everyone be yourself. Overall a nice read that soon had me hooked

This Time Next Door (Oakland Hills Book 2)