Package Quantity: 4|Change
Price:£2.84+ Free shipping

on 23 January 2013
Thank u very much for a very swift service everything came b4 the date given.all items were as stated. I brought them 4 my daughters wedding recepsion and will be back to order some more soon 4 my own wedding .
on 2 April 2013
All 4 came in the different colours shown on the picture. They were blown up about 5pm and were all still going by 2am so people who came to the party could take them home! Arrived in the post quite quickly and generally did everything i wanted :)
on 22 June 2013
Such a hit at my party recently. People loved playing with them and at the end of the night none were left as they'd all been taken as souvenirs. No problems with them not staying inflated. Yes, Gerry Rafferty Baker Street had to be played that evening!
on 22 August 2014
The saxophone were ordered to go with some inflatable guitars and mics that I'd ordered. When I first received the order there was only 1 pink sax in the package despite the ad saying it was for 4. I contacted the company who said it was their mistake and they dispatched the other 3 which was fab. The one thing i would say is instead of one of each colour I received 2 green which would have been annoying had I planned to match up with the other inflatable instruments. However they were good fun and went down great at my stepsons 18th birthday party :-)
on 17 April 2013
Only didn't give these 5 stars as they did deflate quicker than I thought, went a bit floppy after playing with for a a couple of hours
on 2 December 2014
fun and funky for funtimes or party. I ordered these for a work function and everyone loved them, definately made everyone laugh and encouraged a few shrinking violets to come out of their shell ! Quite durable and can take a fair bit of abuse but remember they are inflatable so push it too far and you will burst it. Fun for all ages and i'd recommend them to anyone :-)
on 3 July 2013
Great product, could not believe how well these went down at a recent hen party, they were loved, they stayed inflated for 10 hours, in fact they, like the matching microphones we also bought were still inflated next day, got 1 in each colour as shown. The price was good & they were delivered on schedule.
on 18 January 2016
So much fun were had with these at my daughters 7th birthday which was disco themed. We had saxophones, guitars and microphones and the kids had a whale of a time with them. Smell a bit plasticky but blow up great and are really tough and sturdy. Different colours are lovely. Bargain prices.
on 10 December 2015
never had any problems with anything I've purchased but only 3 out of the 4 are blown up due to one already having a hole in. Also the guitars I ordered with the saxophones; same problem. Only 3 are blown up due to one already having a hole in.
on 23 June 2013
Had these on the pocket money stall and they sold out, didn't get any that wouldn't blow up. dozens of kids wandering round playing them in the sunshine, will order again. Just watch the delivery charge, we only just broke even on the price