on 15 September 2012
I ordered a case for my Nokia Asha 300 on 13/9/12 and it arrived 2 days later even though the estimated delivery date was 22/9/12. Excellent customer service, the case itself fits like a glove and is perfect for the job, it will protect my new mobile whether in my pocket or my handbag, it looks stylish and so neat and tidy. An excellent product that does just what it says on the tin!!
on 13 September 2012
fantastic product,the phone kept going off on it's on due to the touch screen so this cover is great for carrying the phone in pockets or handbags. Very well made and excellent value.
High rec.
on 29 January 2013
I ordered in this on the strength of the excellent reviews. I wished I hadnt! I ordered it on Sunday and has just arrived today Tuesday which is excellent but is it me but who would put super glue in a case! My husband is now patiently trying to get this super glue off of my phone which I only purchase on Saturday 26th Jan. So instead of protecting my phone the glue has now ruined the back of my phone. Is it me or have I purchased a duff case. Good job it was cheap.
on 12 December 2012
This particular cover was too wide for the phone had to cut piece of the side ,also magnetic clasp hardly closed ,could,nt be bothered to send it back.or complain !should have done.
on 1 January 2014
I bought this for my partner, who was very pleased with its style, look and feel. This was over 1 year ago and it is standing up to the test of time very well. The magnetic flip catch is still firmly holding and there is no fraying of stitching or the edges.
My only observation is that, when one charges the phone one has to release the flap catch to properly access the charger port, but as the phone doesn't need protecting whilst charging takes place, I don't really consider this to be a 'minus'.
on 8 May 2013
I chose this 4 star rating as the case is of pretty good quality (although some of the plastic casing which holds the phone in the case has now broken and not due to wear and tear!), it does fit perfectly and protects my phone well. The fact that it takes just a split second to flip it open is great, its stylish and fits in my pocket well!
The plastic film screen protector was not the right one for this particular phone doesn't really matter, it covers 99.5% of the screen so I'm okay with it. The polishing cloth wasn't included in the pack which I'm gutted about but hey-ho what can I expect for the money! Great value overall, pleased.
on 28 July 2012
I Would buy another one of this particular item. At £2.99 This product is worth all it's Money...end off story..!
on 7 November 2013
This is the second of these that I have bought - only because the phone suffered a heavy fall and the corner of the plastic slide within the case cracked, but saved the phone from damage. Once again correct fit and smart appearance. The flip top is magnetised and snaps shut. Would definitely recommend - but make sure it is the correct cover for your phone.
on 26 August 2013
I bought this to protect my mobile phone, it works well. The Nokia Asha mobile slides easily in and it is protected from most things. I think it is stylish and very neat and it was well worth the money for the peace of mind it gives me about protecting my mobile phone. Delivery was very fast and there was no excessive packaging.
on 16 July 2013
I wasn't very impressed with the quality of the case. The glue was coming off of one of the sides which didn't look very reassuring to me. I returned and I was happy with the service provided as I got a refund straight away.

See one answered question