on 26 May 2013
A great book that even a beginner can understand and get to grips with, so if you are thinking about web design, then this is a must
on 20 November 2013
Great if you like learning in this way. Used mainly as a reference book to refer to when all else fails.
on 21 August 2014
Dreadful, Vastly complicated, unclear book! I wouldn't recommend this book for Dreamweaver novice. I struggled and tried to understand it but gave up! I purchased a excellent book - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom book (Wiley) and found it much easier to understand it!
on 29 March 2014
This book has helped me in a number of way, for example: to be able to follow the videos and apply them in my training this is the way all training should be done.
on 27 October 2014
Although not an 'everything you need to know' book, I found it a good introduction to CS6.
on 3 April 2015
Does what it says on the tin. I have been dabbling with web design for years. This book has helped me get to grips with Dreamweaver and made me more productive. I would recommend this title to anybody starting out in web design.
on 10 March 2013
Upgraded to CS6 a few months ago and this has helped me to start using the software to its full potential.
on 27 February 2016
Really helped me to get my head around Dreamweaver.
on 18 April 2016
Very good product! Love it!
on 7 August 2015