on 24 October 2012
I got these stylus very quickly but was disappointed when one broke right away. However on reporting it I very quickly received two replacements which have been perfectly good. The service was brilliant and can't thank them enough for the quick response
on 14 November 2012
THE STYLUS PENS WERE NOT AS SHOWN IN PICTURE. I WANTED MINI PENS WITH ATTACHMENT TO CLIP TO MY MOBILE PHONE. I RECEIVED STANDARD SIZED PENS WITH NO ATTACHMENT.
on 5 January 2013
Love it - brought as a replacement for one I had previously but the string broke on it. Might be better with a metal connector rather than the string - other than that it is great. They are a lot lighter in weight than others I have brought but that is neither a good or bad thing.
on 24 May 2013
The plastic end was to small to fit in my galaxy S2 and I ended up losing them within a week so a waste of money this product was recommended for the galaxy S2 so very poor information! :-(
on 13 February 2013
yes they fit on the phone but the disign is not the best and they are small
however great for phones and no sticky marks
on 15 January 2013
bought for the wife, well pleased lost one already althouh her fault so now using the spare one she loves them, go for it,,
on 23 February 2013
i give this a five star as i like the size and the colour fits nice into my phone, will recommend this to others
on 9 March 2013
These are a big help to me for accurate texting and makes sure I don't hit the wrong keys which is all I need.
on 25 August 2013
I bought these so I could have one and my daughter the other. I was dissapointed as both broke within a month, However they are cheap so it is to be expected. I find texting so much easier with these and so does my daughter. As they are cheap you could order a couple of packs and keep stocked up on them, but that could work out expensive over a long period of time. They arrived quite quickly and were well packed.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 September 2013
The service I received was super efficient. The stylus' arrived sooner than expected, however one of them was faulty so I emailed the seller. They posted out a replacement straight away and I didn't have to return the faulty item. The stylus works brilliantly with my budget smartphone and fits neatly in the case. I use the other one for my kindle. Would definitely recommend both the seller and the stylus'.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse