5.0 out of 5 stars Read this series!
Published 4 months ago by Willow

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the Mackade Brothers Quartet instead
I found this book and indeed this trilogy to be one of this author's most tepid offerings. I read it because I wanted to finish the trilogy but it was predictable and followed the formula of The Mackade brothers quartet so closely I got deja vu.

Published on 9 Nov. 2012 by MW

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the Mackade Brothers Quartet instead, 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Hope: Number 3 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)

The story line of Ryder and Hope was almost incidental to the dialogue of life in small town America where families all get on and best friends are practically family already. Nora Roberts always writes with such warmth and humour her books are always engaging but in this one there was no real conflict or tension to resolve between the two lovers. After one rather spurious token row everything proceeded as a matter of course although I personally feel that a boyfriend who cannot give you a hug when you are crying, having just been smacked in the face by your nasty ex's bitchy wife is a less than desirable acquisition. This was a book about nice people living in a nice town leading nice lives. There was nothing really wrong with it but no real spark either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this series!, 30 Dec. 2014
Picked up the first in the series as a recommended read and promptly brought the next two when I got to the end of it and read the whole series over 3 days. I hadn't read anything by this author before but will be looking at her other works because I enjoyed these so much. I loved the story and the character's they made me laugh and cry with them a ghost story a love story and beautiful way to pass the time

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring but not unreadable, 18 Jan. 2015
Dora (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately the book was a bit boring. I found myself skipping a few parts because the writer was focusing on conversations that were, from my point of view, indifferent to the plot. There were simply too many details and boring conversations.

SPOILER

I usually like this type of books and genre but having three books (trilogy) with similar stories, i thought was a bit of a stretch. It's a good idea describing a story of three friends and focusing on each one at each book, but all of them ending up in marriage and having such a repetition to the storyline was a bit too much for my taste.
I don't think i would seek to read anything alse from this writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best in Boonsboro Trilogy, 3 May 2013
Sabrina Stynes (Limerick Ireland) - See all my reviews
I love strong no nonsense characters and this third book in Nora Roberts Boonsboro Trilogy highlights two characters with these attributes. The third brother in the family building business is Ryder hard, with a tough exterior, moody, not prone to social niceties but underneath is searching for his true soul mate and once found is loyal and true to that person. Hope is the manageress running the Inn, hired by Ryder s' mother. She is independent, strong, single minded and very attractive. Ryder is bothered by her but why? She seems to irritate him no matter what she does. But when they get it together sparks fly. This book also concludes the ghost story which we are introduced to in book 1 and that ending is very profound and moving, particularly for any war veterans or relatives of same. I could not put this one down and found it to be on a par with book three in the Chesapeake quartet, if your a Nora Roberts fan this is one for your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nora Roberts fan, 30 Dec. 2012
I have always loved Nora Roberts books and the this trilogy was especially enjoyable for me. Whatever genre, love or crime I am hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Roberts, 12 Dec. 2013
I love all of Nora Roberts books, the Boonsboro Trilogy though predictable was enjoyable, with the nice twist of the ghost

5.0 out of 5 stars lindy, 28 Dec. 2013
just had to have 3rd book compelling reads each one and had to continue all to find out what happened in trilogy and it lived up to expectations,will read all 3 again good novels light hearted with ghost element

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!!, 16 Dec. 2013
Brilliant escape!!! Wonderful pictures!!! Have a great interest in renovation. My family and I brought a forgotten home back to magic!!! That should say way I enjoyed The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, 8 Dec. 2013
Really good easy read - liked how the three books came together - will be reading more by this author

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it..., 18 Jan. 2013
jaffareadstoo (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is book three in the Boonsboro Trilogy which has seen the construction and opening of the Inn at Boonsboro, in Maryland. As always, the book focuses on a love story - this time between the last remaining Montgomery Brother, the enigmatic and taciturn Ryder, and the deliciously perfect innkeeper, Hope Beaumont.Filled with family life, children, dogs,and assorted members of the Montgomery family, this story of Ryder and Hope evolves just the way you hoped it would.

Nora Roberts has a gift for story telling, The Perfect Hope is delicious, frothy and unashamedly romantic ~ I loved every word.

As this is book three in the trilogy , I would advise anyone interested in this series to start at the beginning.