5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic game!, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Trivia Tower (Toy)
This game kept not only my children but my whole family entertained for literally hours!
We loved the fact that we could play with the children with questions on both levels, the
added excitement of a toppeling tower added to the fun for all. It is so lovely to spend
quality family time together with a game rather than everyone functioning seperately with
games consoles, computors and televisions. I would recomend this game to every household
or without kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for all the family, 6 July 2012
L. C. Bowes (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trivia Tower (Toy)
This game is lots of fun, we played it with our young family and they loved the sheer physicality of building the tower and have also played with friends one evening and it works on both levels. You get a lot of bang for your buck as I think it's very reasonably priced too.
In summary, good, clean fun for a Sunday afternoon with the children or a Friday night with your mates.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 17 July 2012
E. Moss (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trivia Tower (Toy)
I must admit I wasn't too sure about this product, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to pick up, and my 2 kids - 12 & 9 - loved it too....good value for money and nerve wracking play make for great family fun!!

Dave Moss