on 15 August 2012
Good quality material, looks great and is fun on for any age that thinks Stitch is great.Great service from supplier would definitely use again and recommend product to anyone.
on 25 September 2013
The item is so thin and poor quality. It is obvious that the item has been imported and vacume packed to save on space the supplier has not bothered to check, nothing like the picture colour poor size enormous for a medium. Anyone who sends something out so inferior should be struck off Amazon.
on 24 September 2013
I wear it for bed most nights and it is incredibly comfortable!! I'm a size 12 5'3" and the medium fits me with room to spare.
on 25 February 2014
MADE AN ACE PREZZIE FOR THE MISSES! SHE LOVES STITCH AND LOOK ADORABLE ROLLING AROUND THE SITTEE WATCHING DISNEY AND DRINKING TEA IN THIS OVER-SIZED ONZIE...
on 14 January 2014
I hate these things (onesies) with a passion, and I certainly wouldn't be caught dead in one.

That said, the other half loves it; apparently it's warm, comfortable and "snuggly", which I'm willing to bet is a positive thing. Annoyingly, it's difficult to convince her to wear anything else when she's in the house now...

Unfortunately, given the fact that it was ordered immediately before Christmas, it missed the expected delivery date by a few days, although I'm sure that was more to do with Royal Mail than the Seller.
on 2 March 2013
This was bought as a present and was very much appreciated. Double the price because I got it in this country though!
on 6 January 2014
It is HUUUUGE to wear and came up massive on me. The stitching isn't that great but for the price it was good.
on 24 February 2014
Well, I bought this cute little thing a while ago and I realy like it!
I give it 4 stars, when I wear it it leaves some blue material bits on clothing, but it's not very big problem for me.
It is warm, very nice in touch.
I'm 1.67 cm long, and it's just a bit too small for me, so if you're the same high as me, buy bigger size, but it's not a lot to small (like 1 cm.)

Very good product!
on 13 May 2013
Daughter very happy with product. Arrived next day and as described. Medium was large enough for 5 ft 6 " size 12 girl.
on 4 June 2013
i absolutely adore this product it is so comfy that i've slept in it and everything its like wearing a blanket its just perfect gets lots of comments and attention from the household and i love love it bacause it is just utterly adoreable

See one answered question