Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 November 2012
What a marvellous follow up album. Very melodious, lovely selection of songs. Cheers you up when in the car stuck in traffic, even been known to singalong
on 1 December 2012
What a brilliant follow up to the first CD issued last year. Well done, what beautiful choices of songs and what beautiful voices...Brilliant!
on 11 December 2012
I was a bit disappointed with this cd. The singing was as good as I expected but it didn't have the "WOW" factor for me. Also I discovered that the proceeds were not going to "Help for Heroes" as I had thought, although I am sure that the Military Wives Choir Foundation, which the proceeds will support, will do a very good job in helping the stay-at-home wives get together and sing to offset the real worries and concerns for their partners abroad and I applaud that.
on 18 February 2013
I received this CD on it's release date - which was just as well as eager to hear their songs on it.
Again not disappointed by them.

So well captured the emotion/blend of the voices on the songs produced it brings tears to my eyes every time I listen to it. For example:

'Stronger Together' written by Gareth Malone. You can feel (well I could) the unity/bond they have with one another.

I wonder what Gareth will come up next for their next CD?
on 3 December 2012
Struck a chord (no pun intended!!) with my husband and me as we have a son in the Royal Navy who is currently on his way home from his second tour of Afghanistan.
Have watched video of wives and found it very uplifting and they are definitely stronger together! How much work and thought has gone into this and how well the wives have responded to such a challenge, and feel that they were all encouraged out of their safety zone with superb result. Onward and upward Girls!!!
on 28 November 2012
fantastic cd, enjoyed every second, good value for the money, not a rip off like other cd's, sit back and listen and relax
on 2 December 2012
This is a fantastic album and I highly recommend it to everyone. I am a little biased however, as I am the musical director of the Salisbury Plain Military Wives Choir and we have our very own track on this album (track 11, meet you at the moon) as well as members of the choir appearing on three other tracks. This album has a good selection of songs, some well known and some written especially for the military wives. Happy listening!
on 12 January 2013
Once again the Military Wives choirs have produced a great collection of songs delivered from the heart. Loved the TV series and the subsequent releases which are entertaining and inspirational in equal measure. With the proceeds supporting the service personnel who serve to protect us and their families, buying this album also helps to show them they are appreciated.
Keep up the good work ladies.
on 29 November 2012
Another Awesome CD for MWC. So easy to listen to. a good selection of songs. Love Gareth Malone and MWC!
on 30 May 2013
The title says it all. While the music is uplifting and beauifully produced the title says it all - both the partner / spouse and their other half are stronger together but also the military wives give strength and are stronger when together singing, be it in practice or when performing. Long may these groups continue providing support to the wives and inpiration to the country.