Timberland Euro Sprint Hiker, Mens Boots, Black (Black), 10.5 UK (45 EU)
Size: 10.5 UK / 45 EUColour: Black (Black)Change
Price:£79.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 12 March 2014
Really pleased with the fit and comfort of these shoe-boots. Previously I'd had the higher versions which tended to rub a little after prolonged wear (I'm not using these for hiking). They're also very easy and quick to get on and off, thanks to that low-back.

Nicely waterproof and keep my feet warm. Was a bit nervous about the colour as it can obviously mark easily, but so far they've been easy enough to keep clean.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 20 July 2015
My previous Timberland boots (not "Slippers!) - 15 years old and so, so faithful in all terrains and in all weathers - were giving up. They served me grand in no small way. They were worn every day. And I do mean every day.

I wanted a new replacement pair. The cost of repairing and re-soling my old boots was far too costly! So - what if I bought a brand new pair? Mightily glad I did!

When it comes to buying any type of shoe, boot or slippers I like to try them out physically. In this case, I could not do so. I took the chance and ordered on-line wondering if they boots would fit, if not, al the rigours of exchanging them etc. But no! I was proved comfortably wrong.

The new boots are just marvellous! As soon as I unpacked and examined them I knew for certain they would fit me fine. And yes! They did - gratifyling so. I slipped them on - they fitted me like a tailor's well made-to-measure glove. I instantly felt "at home" with them - and "they" with me!

The boots are really well made in Vietnam, The stitching is first class, as is, the lovely leather. The insoles are great - they provide soft, supportive and warm comfort. Like my old boots you could, shall I say, go to bed wearing them. They are that comfortable! The black/white/silver laces are great - and damn strong (just like the laces on my previous boots which never needed replacing after 15 years!)

Highly recommended in every way. Worth every £!

Laurence
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 11 March 2015
I ordered my second pair of 9.5 uk size and for the second time I got 8.5uk size. Stay away iv wasted 200pound on timberland boots that don't fit due to this companies incompetance
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...