4.0 out of 5 stars Not for the tall!
Very good value for money, and a nice fit for short people like me. I am 5'2" and if you were any taller than that I think you would wear it as an under the bust top as even on me the waist tie at the back is quite high. Medium is just about a size 12 - if in doubt go a size bigger, its stretchy anyway and would not look big.
Published 16 months ago by Les

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back
I hated this. The pattern was brighter than expected, the fabric was cheap and it had a stain on it! I sent it back and received a refund.
Published 11 months ago by Ju

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for the tall!, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: KRISP Ladies Womens Ruched Draped Retro Stretch Twisted Knot Front Mini Sleeveless Low Cut V Neck Pleated Float Flower Printed Polka Dot Dress Tie Belted Party Evening 2092 (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress - and I'm 5'9"!, 7 Jan 2014
Absolutely love the dresses, many thanks! I was doubtful about buying having read many reviews about them being too short but ordered anyway, figuring i could use them as long tops with leggings.
However, I don't think they're too short at all! I'm 5'9" and take a long trouser length (34"), and the dress stops about 3 or 4 inches above the knee. When sitting, you can see my knees but no more. The material is lovely, the stitching may be quite basic (but for around 10, can't complain!) and with a shrug, some jewellery and some nice shoes I will be wearing them to several weddings I have this year!
Giving it 4 stars rather than 5 as I'll need to do a bit of stitching in the gathered loop area in the bust - can see my bra. Would give 5 stars if KRISP adjusted the way the dress was made here.
Thank you very much KRISP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dress, 13 May 2013
Lovely dress for summer for all occasions I bought a 16 but will exchange it for an 18 as it came up a bit tight and short (above the knee) for my liking. I am normally inbetween a 16/18 so I should have got an 18 in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pretty, 16 Oct 2012
I got the black one for a do I've been invited to at short notice. I could not believe how nice it was when it was delivered. Its really pretty and classy looking- absolute bargain! Definitely buying more from these guys!

4.0 out of 5 stars FLATTERING, 11 Feb 2013
I BOUGHT THIS DRESS AND IT FITTED LOVELY AS IM NOT ONE TO SUIT DRESSES BUT IT WAS FANTASTIC I WAS REALLY PLEASED.X

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 6 Aug 2013
Dress is lovely, really flattering to the curvy woman and it came really quickly. im going to get another in a different colour. really great value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice surprise!, 15 Mar 2014
Was initially worried about ordering a size 8 as I am an 8-10 (more of an 8 on the top and a 10 on the bottom) - and some earlier reviews had said the dress came up small on top. However the fit was perfect for me! I am 5"4 and the length was also perfect. This dress looks very elegant (a great drape) even though it does not cost a lot (quality was still there - a few loose threads but they only needed a closer snip). For people with a smaller upper body frame this look is a winner! Can not wait to wear this in the summer, will look great with heels & flats :)

5.0 out of 5 stars dress, 23 Aug 2013
Ms L. Boocker "lin" (england) - See all my reviews
lovely quality and great material dress, not quite sure what some reviews meant bout the length as it went to my knees and I am 5' 5" the fit was what I would normally purchase and is a great fit cant wait to wear it

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight dress, 27 Feb 2013
Lovely dress presented in delightful packaging.
Would make a lovely gift.
Size a bit small - order one size bigger

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back, 31 Aug 2013