on 11 April 2013
I always find the Insight Guides very useful to give an overview of countries before travelling to them and buy one each time I visit a new destination. once I have visited the destination I like to refer back to them as a reference and to recapture some extra holiday memories. I like the fact that they include various topics on a country, e..g history, culture etc.
on 10 December 2012
The information is there, only problem is finding it when you are on the go... well written and pleasant to go through. Need to read and make notes if this is your only guide before you set off!
on 27 December 2012
I have always found Insight Guides to be helpful and interesting. The Guiide to Brazil is no exception. Their only drawback being the size and weight of the printed versions, thank goodness for Kindle. Wish the colour pictures were available on my Kindle.
on 23 April 2013
A good guide to all travellers to purchase which gives all the sights to see in the country. Very practical.