on 20 August 2013
I had ordered two cartridges a number 4 and a number 5, they both came within a day of each other and lasted longer than some non original cartridges I had purchased earlier and also worked without the grief I had from the non original ones. The price was very sensible and I will use the same company again.
on 31 October 2013
Quick to receive and good quality goods will shop with them again very impressed with overall experience thank you again
on 3 July 2013
I am very happy that this is a genuine product. It was priced very competitively and arrived in good time. No problems recommending this to others.
on 11 June 2014
A very good replacement cartridge. Said it was genuine lexmark but I've bought these before off other suppliers and they have only been half full and not lasted long or my printer won't recognise them. However this is the real deal and works a treat with good quality print outs. Will use this supplier again and again now I've found them.
on 13 July 2013
Very pleased would thoroughly recommend this product and it even came boxed. Much cheaper than buying in a high street shop.
on 15 October 2013
No problems at all with this cartridge and cheaper than the price you can pay for lexmark cartridges elsewhere on the site
on 30 December 2014
Bought a set of 2 (one black, one colour) off Amazon Sept 2012 from Printer Friend and they were great - deep colour and lasted ages. I've just had to replace the black with this cartridge from Amazon by Printer Basics and whatever I print (black or colour) is now very faint - more like quick print. Really disappointed in the quality of this black cartridge by Printer Basics and the fact that Lexmark cartridges are so expensive!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 July 2015
Worked perfectly, glad to get away from having to buy multi sets of expensive printer cartridges from Currys
on 30 June 2013
Although the item was sold as "original", my printer would not accept it. I have managed to find one via PC World and my printer
has accepted it. I can only assume the two I purchased through you were not "original". I am returning the two to the company who provided them although they have not replied to my 2 e-mails I have sent them asking for an acknowledgement.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 June 2015
Good quality, and good price. Everything you need.