on 11 May 2013
i equipped these laces with my converse and they look amazing, they arrived quickly and where very cheap so overall i cannot fault this product at all
on 24 April 2013
sweet shoelaces, very rarely that you get a cheap item like that with character, people do notice them on the London underground
on 10 November 2013
These shoelaces are great, they were being advertised as good for Converse high tops, but not if you like to tie them to the top holes, however they are pretty good FUN and so many people ask where I bought them, and I just can't quite bring myself to give away that little secret LOL
on 21 November 2014
These laces are really good. They were the perfect length for my skate shoes and look brilliant on them. They are more orange than I was expecting but that's the only downside really. :)
on 20 September 2014
The cool design first attracted me to these laces and the plastic lettering is very versatile. The only problems I have with the laces are that they are a bit short for hi-tops and because the lettering is so tough it is hard to tie them up. I've had them for a few months and the lettering is starting to wear at the top which is making it easier to tie. Everyone is impressed by the laces though and I still think they are awesome.
on 29 August 2013
Bought these laces as a spare for my son. Great fun gift. Great colour and very unusual design. Good length.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 December 2013
Nice laces and definitely a conversation piece.

If it wasn't for the high postage costs they'd have got 5 stars. I understand there are costs involved but £2.50 for the laces and £2.70 for the postage (which was an envelope sent by first class) results in an expensive pair of laces.

They're nice, but they're not nice enough to warrant £5.20.

Lesson learned.
on 11 February 2015
Awesome holds the two halves of my shoe together as one would expect.
on 14 April 2015
Great item,have them in my new trainers n i love them.
on 16 August 2014