on 16 October 2013
And love the refills. Smooth flow and easy to use. No pressure required which is great as I have arthritic hands. Would definately buy them again though probably won't need to for some time as they do last very well.
on 23 March 2013
At last I can use the stock of nice pens in the drawer that had run out, had tried so may shops without success.
on 1 June 2014
I found two old pens in a drawer and of course the refills had dried up. It took me a while to find these but they are perfect for the pens and I now will know where to buy more. This retailer does so many other type of refills, if you are finding it hard to get the ones you need, please try this retailer.
on 11 July 2015
An excellent product, very quickly posted and delivered.
I have a pen and pencil set purchased from Next, which I love.
Problem was as soon as the ink ran out I could not find a refill from the usual sources.and the set remained in the draw.
Now I can use it for evermore.
on 9 November 2012
I was given a pen as a gift. The pen refill was not easily found in shops so I looked online. I bought six as an option so it should last me for a while.
The purchase was easy and the refills were received within the stated time. It was sent by airmail. Good service.
on 2 February 2014
does what they are meant to do, they fit my pen and write nicely. Can't seem to locate them on the high street despite the pen being sold by a well-known high street bookseller (who does not sell the refills) so very happy with the price and product
on 12 August 2014
Perfect for my Papermate rolerball, which you can no longer get refills, a spacer in the end of the barrel and it was perfect. 100% recommended and fast delivery.
on 22 September 2013
do what they are meant to - no problems- they are quite expensive though and should surely be a little cheaper
on 11 February 2013
Got the pen free but couldnt get any refills! Found these would work! They do and arrived as per schedule!
on 4 November 2015
These refills work well and are very fluid and easy to use. They do not smudge either which is excellent.