on 14 August 2012
I was given this book to read as I went away on holiday. Truth to tell it wasn't top of my list to read, I was trying to escape work, not read all about it but I was relieved and delighted to find the book was extremely easy to read, very informative and above all, useful. I came home and went back to with a bunch of new ideas and a surge of energy based on the knowledge I'd gained.

If you are looking to start your own marketing SEO campaign or even if you know a fair amount about it already I would definitely recommend reading this guide. It even covers the up and coming Google trend that is shaking things up a little in terms of SEO. A great resource to anyone hoping to drive a whole lot more traffic to their site.
on 27 July 2012
Target Internet have outdone themselves with this book, it covers everything you need to know about SEO and it has something for everyone whatever your previous knowledge. I've been a fan of the Digital Marketing Podcast since the beginning and really love the informative, friendly style which had made them so popular. This book is a bible for anyone who is responsible for creating online content and will really help you to get the best results from your hard work. Whether you're a complete beginner or a seasoned pro, the book has tips and tools that anyone can use. Highly recommended!! If you like the book i'd also recommend you get into the podcasts too [....]
on 10 September 2012
Fabulous PRACTICAL guide on all aspects of SEO and social media marketing. Easy to read and digest. Great starting point for anyone wanting to understand SEO. Explains what you need to consider and how to do it yourself. Brilliant resource for small businesses. Thank you.
on 18 December 2012
What I liked about this book over many others is the simple process of starting with the easiest wins first - I look at so many websites that have been hard to find and wish they could just do the simple things right. Well done and hope this establishes itself in order to improve the browsing experience for everyone. Im sure anyone starting a business has a need, especially in our modern era, to rank well in web-searches and this is a must read to ensure the basics and then the tweaks go in the right direction.
on 29 August 2012
Crucial information! It is really well explaint and it is also easy to understand it! I would definitely recommend this brochure to everybody from this area!
on 17 January 2013
This is a really excellent guide to SEO that I think will appeal to anyone that wants to have a go at boosting their website's google rankings. I found it very easy to follow and I'm an SEO novice. It uses a logical, step-by-step approach and thankfully is written in layman's terms avoiding jargon and the usual baffling SEO nonsense spouted by 'experts'. Highly recommended.