4.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
Nice looking piece of kit, works reasonably well in the same room but put a wall between it and the source and the signal is lost quite quickly. I have only used it continuously for an hour and a half so I don't know how long the internal battery lasted before it needs a charge but it does for me so I'm happy...
Published 14 months ago by J. Piechocki

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for use with audio only
This was fine when listening to audio only. Reasonable sound quality and range. The problem I had was when trying to use with the TV or online video. There was a significant time lag which meant the sound was out of sync with the picture. This wasn't great and to my mind makes it unsuitable for using with the TV.
Published 9 months ago by Christian M Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for use with audio only, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: GOgroove Universal Bluetooth A2DP Wireless Stereo Music Transmitter Dongle Adapter for 3.5mm Audio Devices -Works with MP3 / MP4 Players , Tablets , Laptops , TV's , Speakers , Soundbars & More *10+ Hours of Audio Playback!* (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Audio Transmitter, 7 May 2013
J. Piechocki "Jan........." (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for people who have difficulty hearing tv speech, 21 Mar 2014
I often have difficulty understanding speech in films due to "background" audio. This product allows me to use my bluetooth headphones with my tv system and greatly improves my ability to hear and understand actors speech.
The unit is small and easy to install and connect to the blue tooth receiver.
The only issue I can imagine is its ability to connect with more than one receiver, the manual does not state whether this is possible and without a second set of headphones I cannot perform a test.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 12 May 2013
Received earlier than expected. Simply attached toTV,pressed sync button on device and headphones and was connected. Excellent. Would recommend without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 24 Jun 2014
Easy to use, provides a good quality connection to bluetooth speaker from an old walkman. Not much else to it, but then again didn't want anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile!, 20 Jun 2014
This allows any of our music devices which don't have Bluetooth to play through the house sound system.

Just need to remember to keep it charged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece, would recommend!, 7 Jun 2014
When I ordered this, I wasn't too confident about its quality, since it's a 2.1 bluetooth transmitter and I kept thinking the quality of the sound wouldn't be that great or the sound would keep cutting out as I roam around the house. Boy, was I wrong !! I use it with my Samsung TV and Bluedio R+ headset and , let me tell you, the sound quality is great, there's no sound desync or cutting out, no matter where I am in the house.

You can not tell the difference between this and a 4.0 Bluetooth USB transmitter (they only work on PCs, not TVs).

I fully charged it 4 days ago, when I got it, and it's still on its first charge, with moderate usage.

I'm happy with it and would recommend to anyone. Ideal for TVs

5.0 out of 5 stars So small - 46 x 32 x 7mm, 7 Jun 2014
With a little bit of stick backed Velcro applied the item hided completely on the back of the TV. Used everyday, connects effortlessly to an old pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones I already had and provides crystal clear sound throughout the volume range. Possibly the battery isn't as good as described but a charge a every few days sorts that.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 2 May 2014
Does what it says on the tin. The link range is difficult to estimate (when the signal drops out) around a house, but it seems a little shorter than advertised by 10 to 20 %.
David

5.0 out of 5 stars product even better than my expectations -, 24 Mar 2014
I ordered this so I could use a bluetooth speaker with my old ipod. Really easy to set up and with no more effort that putting a jack into a headphone socket, I can wirelessly connet any sound emitting device to the speaker.