5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Plastic Large 2 Litre Green Mixing Salad Bowl
As I've said before...great range of colours, different sizes and decent quality/ price...we've bought quite a few now and no conplaints
Published 4 months ago by Mr Keith

3.0 out of 5 stars great product just extremely late!!!
The bowls are great quality and make perfect salad bowls or party bowls. Unfortunately they took 3 weeks to be delivered to me and I needed them for a party. Great product if u can bare the wait.
Published 16 months ago by sarah888

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Plastic Large 2 Litre Green Mixing Salad Bowl, 16 May 2014
This review is from: High Quality Plastic Large 2 Litre Green Mixing Salad Bowl (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong bowl, 15 May 2014
This is a strong bowl. Came in useful at my daughters birthday. Will buy more in the future and the delivery was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars salad bowl, 1 April 2014
love this bowl so much gonna order bigger one quality was exectional was very pleased with my purchase well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful bowl!, 20 Aug 2013
I bought the bowl for my husband's carer, she is a big fan of green salad, she likes the bowl because its very practical!

3.0 out of 5 stars great product just extremely late!!!, 21 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 April 2013
Great bowl use it for all my food it a lovely bowl and I will be buying some more soon