5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 Oct. 2008
K. E. Barrett (Wales) - See all my reviews
Hello everyone.

This is a great book. I wake up with this book and go to sleep with this book. It has prayers for different occasions. I love the morning prayer and the prosperity prayer.

I would recommend this book to anyone. Christians and catholic's be open minded. There is blaming or sinning in this book we are all children of god and its our birthright to be happy, healthy and happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual, 4 April 2010
If you need a prayer for anything, you can find it in this book. it will help you deal with some of everyday's life challenges or even if it is just to thank The Creator. Perfect book

5.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRATIONAL READING, 10 Dec. 2010
I love this book it is simple to read and digest and has a prayer for most areas of every day events.
This book is useful for tapping into areas of your life that you might feel is lacking and when you feel that you need some spiritual enlightenment. It also has positive prayers for when you just want to simply give thanks.

The book is ideal for any indivdual and also makes a lovely and unforgettable gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 4 Sept. 2013
Maureen Ikwueme (london uk) - See all my reviews
This book is really brillant, it has something for everybody regardless of your religious beliefs. There are different prayers for different situattions. I always feel more relaxed,when Ive said my prayers. I especcially like the prayer of faith, gratitude & prayer of surrender.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every day I Pray, 14 Nov. 2012
I love this book I now take time in the morning an evening to say some of the beautiful prayers in this book. I feel so much at peace and calm and ready to start my day when I have read them. If you are struggling to know what to pray then this is a great wee book for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 28 Sept. 2009
this lady knows her stuff. you buy one of her books and then you realise that there is so much more to read from the collection of other books you can purchase. thanks seller. the book was recieved quickly and in excellent condition. thanks once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Mar. 2010
Joy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This book is my bible. It journey's with me on all vacations because all the prayers connect with my soul at all levels and for all occasions. It is inspirational, comforting, peaceful and full of love. You wont regret buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Day I Pray: Prayers for Awakening to the Grace of Inner Communion Book is value for money, 17 Jun. 2013
Mark Rouphine (Leeds United kingdom) - See all my reviews
The Every Day I Pray: Prayers for Awakening to the Grace of Inner Communion Book is value for money
and cost effective plus quality for quantity i will buy again !

Mark Rouphine

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifal, 19 Nov. 2012
A lovely selection of prayers that connect you closer to your inner self and to god. I love this book and it comes everywhere I go

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book of Prayers, 23 Oct. 2012
I love this book of prayers, it helps me to focus when praying and I don't feel as if I am rambling on. Thank you, Iyanla