5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air
Problem with feet, bought these Orthaheel and the problem eased during the next week a small price to pay when you can 'walk on air'
Published 8 months ago by rover geoff

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the solution
Published on 8 Dec 2010 by supagirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the solution, 8 Dec 2010
I got these on the recommendation of my osteopath after some trouble with my knee and ankles. They are good and supportive and probably help my foot action but they are quite bulky and make most of my shoes a size smaller. The fact they are 3/4 length also means a ridge just under the ball of your foot which can be uncomfortable during extended use. And with girly heels they tend to slide forward a bit as you walk.
Note: I also bought some heel gel cushions from the same range and they are much better - fit most shoes and still give me the extra support I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Scholl Orthaheel Slimfit Orthotic Small - 1 Pair (Personal Care)
these are very comfortable and have helped with the pain in the toe area of my foot, swap them over to whichever shoes I am wearing, would recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, 6 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars PARTCULARLY HELFUL IF YOU HAVE FOOT PROBLEMS - like Neuroma or are post Bunion Op, 2 July 2014
These slim orthotics have been exceptionally versatile in every type of shoes from heels to trainers. I developed a neuroma following bunion surgery and I don't know what I would have done without the support of these slim inserts

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing insoles!, 27 Feb 2014
I can now walk around in my heeled shoes and boots all day, without a hint of pain (ball of foot and low arch pain was a daily occurance). Extremely happy with these and I would buy more if it wasn't for the expense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable feet, 3 Dec 2013
A wide selection of inserts for your shoes, these are comfortable and makes it like walking on air. A fair price to pay for satisfaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at last, 2 Dec 2013
A good selection for this product and all reasonable price. This item did the job it was recommended to do and was well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 22 Aug 2013
Superbly comfortable and soothing on my feet.

Was a bit sceptical but they seem to help my foot pain tremendously.

5.0 out of 5 stars work, 24 April 2013
fit into ladies shoes or traingers, support all day long, completely stops all heel pain, would not be without them

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 13 Mar 2013
Ordering and delivery fine, but length of insoles meant it felt like a ridge under your foot, also fairly expensive for what it is. Would not buy again.