on 10 April 2014
This cream is my saviour. I'm 24 and for some reason, had the most horrendous dry, cracked heels. I'm a nurse and am on my feet for 12+hrs at a time! maybe that's why? I wear a lot of pump type shoes when not working, which aren't exactly supportive.

I tried everything, regular pedicures, ped egg, many diff foot creams, I even tried a thing with a razor on it from china which literally shaves the skin off. Nothing worked. Until this. This is the holy grail of foot creams. I bought it on a whim, I wasn't even looking for it but I figured I'd give it a go. The difference was noticeable after the first few days. I use the cream nightly, after a shower. Just rub it in, no sleeping with socks on needed. Now my feet are gorgeous. No cracks, not dry and ugly. I will be able to wear sandals with pride this summer. And my other half will actually touch my feet now! Thank you Scholl!
on 14 May 2013
I had very badly cracked heels and decided to give the Scholl Heel Repair a try. I used it for three days and the difference was astonishing, it really works.
on 16 June 2013
Got this at half price on Amazon - steal... it is very good stuff - not too far behind the Neutrogena equivalent which is absoloutely excellent, however, a lot more expensive!
on 29 July 2013
I've suffered from cracked heels for years and none of the products I used worked until I found this. I only used the cream twice and noticed an improvement straight away, after several days my cracked skin had gone and I can now walk without pain
on 26 February 2014
I have used this cream for some time now. It works really well to soften hard skin on the feet. I have not found another cream that works as well as this one.
on 3 May 2014
Great item. I have very bad cracked feet, due to my age. I use this once a week when I remove hard skin and then rub this into the whole of the feet. Feels great, smooth, and very healthy looking. Would recommend.
on 21 May 2013
Regular use and my heels were far less cracked and dry. Make sure you apply regularly to get the best results. Would recommend for people with cracked heels.
on 17 September 2013
Was doubtful that this would work. Other reviews said it does work. Gave it a try and it does work. I really am amazed that it worked.
on 1 August 2015
Did not see a massive difference after the three days as it claims but persevered and did see a difference after a week
on 26 February 2015
Not as good as I thought, advertises as healed cracked heels within 3 days, it's been over a week and no result.

See one answered question