5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!
Published 14 months ago by Yummy Mummy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
uhm.. not sure works
Published 5 days ago by Dani

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Scholl Skin Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream Active Repair Kit 60ml (Personal Care)
I've been using this brand of products for my feet for many years. This particular product works very quickly and especially if used with a foot file such as 'Emjoi Micro-Pedi' for example. The results are long lasting with regular use. I use it about twice a week, but also use a Scholl foot moisturiser everyday. Altogether my feet are soft and smooth and ready for summer!

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 May 2013
I had very badly cracked heels and decided to give the Scholl Heel Repair a try. I used it for three days and the difference was astonishing, it really works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 10 April 2014
This cream is my saviour. I'm 24 and for some reason, had the most horrendous dry, cracked heels. I'm a nurse and am on my feet for 12+hrs at a time! maybe that's why? I wear a lot of pump type shoes when not working, which aren't exactly supportive.

I tried everything, regular pedicures, ped egg, many diff foot creams, I even tried a thing with a razor on it from china which literally shaves the skin off. Nothing worked. Until this. This is the holy grail of foot creams. I bought it on a whim, I wasn't even looking for it but I figured I'd give it a go. The difference was noticeable after the first few days. I use the cream nightly, after a shower. Just rub it in, no sleeping with socks on needed. Now my feet are gorgeous. No cracks, not dry and ugly. I will be able to wear sandals with pride this summer. And my other half will actually touch my feet now! Thank you Scholl!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product., 26 Feb 2014
J. D. Taylor (Wakefield, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I have used this cream for some time now. It works really well to soften hard skin on the feet. I have not found another cream that works as well as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 29 July 2013
I've suffered from cracked heels for years and none of the products I used worked until I found this. I only used the cream twice and noticed an improvement straight away, after several days my cracked skin had gone and I can now walk without pain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 May 2013
Regular use and my heels were far less cracked and dry. Make sure you apply regularly to get the best results. Would recommend for people with cracked heels.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 3 May 2014
Great item. I have very bad cracked feet, due to my age. I use this once a week when I remove hard skin and then rub this into the whole of the feet. Feels great, smooth, and very healthy looking. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the label, 16 Jun 2013
Sean Cawood (Rock of Gibraltar) - See all my reviews
Got this at half price on Amazon - steal... it is very good stuff - not too far behind the Neutrogena equivalent which is absoloutely excellent, however, a lot more expensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZED, 17 Sep 2013
Was doubtful that this would work. Other reviews said it does work. Gave it a try and it does work. I really am amazed that it worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars super heal repair cream, 19 Jan 2014
an essential in the summer as my heels quickly develop very deep cracks when wearing sandals. this is the only cream that works for me. i combine it with a bit of vaseline at night and wear socks over the top - after 3 days my feet are fabulous - but i have to keep using couple of times a week to stay that way

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›