4.0 out of 5 stars Smmooooooooth!
Great product! I had horrid, cracked, dry heels but even after just 1 application there was a noticeable difference. After a week of using it, my feet are sooooo much smoother and actually feel more hydrated which I've never experienced before! I received this product free from BzzAgent to test and then review, I will definitely be buying it once I've used my free one!
Published 24 months ago by Nicolamat1983

3.0 out of 5 stars small but ok
not a bad moisturiser but nothing special. small tube size will be ok for people with small feet who don't have very dry skin and only use once a week. doesn't last long if u need to use every day.
Published 22 months ago by Linsy

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft feet, wonderful product!, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream Skin Care 60ml (Personal Care)
I was very happy to test out Scholl Instant Recovery Cream for free, thanks very much scholl! The soles of my feet can be a little dry and rough so this cream would be put to good use.

The box is instantly recognisable as the Scholl brand with blue and yellow colours.

I used the cream once a day for a week and I could tell the difference instantly, it really is true to its name. The cream itself absorbs well into the skin and has a nice fragrance. It leaves the skin feeling super soft and instantly refreshed.

After a week of using this product my feet no longer have any dry patches and feel fantastic. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has rough dry feet as it is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Soft and Hydrated Feet Instantly, 9 Jun. 2013
I suffer from dry hard skin on my feet and this winter made the dry skin all the more persistent. I have tried many products in the past which have given results over a period of time but nothing has worked as quick as Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream. The first time I put the cream on, my feet felt instantly soft smooth and hydrated. The cream smelled great too. I used it every day and followed my usual routine of removing the hard skin with a foot file and pumice stone and the results have been amazing. There are no dry patches on my feet and my heels are now smoother than they have been in months. The only slight negative was that I had to use a pretty large dollop of cream each time (per foot) as my skin was quite dry. Overall I love this product, I've now got summer ready feet! I was given this product free to try by Scholl.

5.0 out of 5 stars scholl dry skin, 5 Jun. 2013
this product makes your feet really soft and is really good would recommend it to any one who has hard feet

5.0 out of 5 stars after one application of this cream things were a bit better. Now after two applications i've been standing all ..., 30 Jun. 2014
I could hardly walk because of the pain in my feet due to hard skin, after one application of this cream things were a bit better. Now after two applications i've been standing all day with hardly any pain, it really is a miracle cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says, 1 May 2014
Excellent softener for feet bought this last year and would
Highly recommend this.I have now bought some for my husband
To use as he is a runner and suffers with dry feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars This works, 25 July 2013
The product seems to be effective when used in conjunction with the Scholl pedi. Already my feet feel smoother, but I expect to see greater improvements over time when regularly used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 21 May 2014
Richard Stage (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Meets requirements. Helps to smooth rough skin on feet. Would recommend to be used alongside foot scrub agents to maximise its use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with purchase, 26 Jun. 2014
Exactly as advertised. Very happy with purchase. Quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review for dry skin recovery cream, 22 Jun. 2014
This stuff is amazing! from the minute you use it your feet feel so silky and smooth, and used after the Scholl pedi treatment is brilliant, would def recommend this

4.0 out of 5 stars Starting treatment, 28 May 2014
I have only just started using the cream but I have noticed a difference already. My feet feel softer and smoother

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›