4.0 out of 5 stars Smmooooooooth!
Great product! I had horrid, cracked, dry heels but even after just 1 application there was a noticeable difference. After a week of using it, my feet are sooooo much smoother and actually feel more hydrated which I've never experienced before! I received this product free from BzzAgent to test and then review, I will definitely be buying it once I've used my free one!
Published 16 months ago by Nicolamat1983

3.0 out of 5 stars small but ok
not a bad moisturiser but nothing special. small tube size will be ok for people with small feet who don't have very dry skin and only use once a week. doesn't last long if u need to use every day.
Published 14 months ago by Linsy

4.0 out of 5 stars Smmooooooooth!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream Skin Care 60ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars babys bum, 5 July 2013
smokey (MANCHESTER) - See all my reviews
at last! this product is marvellous combined with the pedipro my feet have never been as soft and pain free [ hard skin is like having a stone in your shoe] cant recommend this enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and makes feet silky smooth, 9 Oct 2013
Would recommend this product. makes feet really soft. used with micro pedi and my feet feel lovely and soft. tha

4.0 out of 5 stars FEELGOOD FEET IN A FLASH!, 2 July 2013
I got to try this product for free and it has really improved the condition of my feet since first application. It does not feel overly-oily at all despite feeling quite rich and I found that it absorbed into my feet instantly leaving them moisturised and softer than ever! The actual tube size is slightly on the small side for the price but compared to using just a normal body cream on my feet, I have found this specialised foot cream keeps them in such a better general state of health (and beauty!). I would definitely recommend `Scholl Dry Skin - Instant Recovery Cream' as it's easily available and something that can be done quickly and inexpensively at home and gives amazing results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 Sep 2013
It does exactly what it says on the tin! I'm a long time sufferer of dry, cracked and rough skin on my feet, no more! A fantastic product, I only wish I'd found it sooner. And I've suggested my sister use it on her very very dry hands....

3.0 out of 5 stars small but ok, 27 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft feet!, 11 Oct 2013
Wasnt sure how good this cream would be but my feet are like new! Will be ordering more when it runs out!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Aug 2013
very good cream ,with regular use makes the feet so soft ,also good on any rough skin anywhere on body

4.0 out of 5 stars Scholl footcream, 5 Aug 2013
Has been used in conjunction with the Scholl express Pedi. Not used daily. Nice fragrance but feet stay 'tackie' for a short while following application.

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth operator, 2 July 2013
I have horrible feet and was looking forward to trying this new scholl product. I wasn't disappointed either. Every night after my shower I put this cream on my feet and go to bed. It leaves them feeling smooth. Highly recommended.