Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: ProMarker Manga|Change

on 10 April 2013
I ordered this item directly from Amazon a a gift for my fiancee who is an illustrator. She had always wanted some of these pens.

After she'd opened her gift, she was keen to give the pens a try.

However, she was disappointed to find that the skin colour pen was already low on ink, and to make matters worse, the 15 sheets of bleed-proof paper that the packaging indicated was inside (let alone the product description here and on Letraset's website) were not there. In their place were 4 x watercolour painting sheets of paper, torn from some larger art pad (there remnants of the binding glue alnog one edge).

We made a complaint to Amazon, who were surprised as apparently all their items are Brand New, and they did replace this set of pens.

However, the replacement item, although with working pens, had the same incorrect paper inside. This suggests someone at either Letraset or at Amazon is actually opening and stealing the 15 x bleed-proof sheets and replacing it with dodgy watercolour paper. We raised this with Amazon, and I've no idea how far it may have been investigated.

So, if you buy these, BE WARNED that you may have to complain and get a partial refund, and then buy a separate order of bleed-proof paper at additional cost.
on 25 March 2014
I bought this product recently. It comes with markers and bleed-proof paper. It nearly ruined my last piece of work, as the page was swimming in ink. It was more like using water-colours than pens. Even my ultra light-fast faber-castell pens bled pretty badly on this paper. I actually had to use some tissues to mop up. Definetly would not recommend!
on 12 June 2014
I saw many people not recommending it so i was not sure for it, but when i finally got it it was very good. I got all thighs that should be in this set even including bleed-proof paper. I do recommend it to every one that want to start drawing manga.
on 29 April 2014
excellent selection of colours to start with and see if like this brand of pen. I do like this brand and have now ordered an add on set to add to range of colours.
on 2 December 2013
I was curious about this product. It wasn't expensive and i decided to buy it. This kit have the must used color and i am very plesant with this buy.
on 4 April 2014
The dusty pink was totally empty so I had to return the whole set! Very annoying. I have ordered a replacement set.
on 9 May 2013
these are great pens I love manga so much these shades are lovely. Nice to use and they are chunky so good to hold
on 3 May 2015
Given as a gift to a young Manga fan - she liked them a lot
on 3 January 2016
Wonderful pens they blend easily and are easy to use
on 13 September 2015
Excellent will use again. Many thanks.