on 30 January 2013
I have never been a fan of screen protectors as always found them too difficult to apply and almost impossible to get rid of trapped air bubbles.

However after purchasing my shiny new Nikon D3200 I was worried that with frequent use the screen would become scratched.

I did some research on the net and came across these babies on Amazon.

As they had received some great reviews thought at the price (and for 6 !!) would be well worth a try.

They arrived quickly and were extremely easy to fit. In fact I was able to fit first time without a single air bubble in sight !

Once fitted they are invisible on the screen and with no loss of clarity to the display.

I now have 5 spares for when this one gets marked so all in all a very pleasant purchase.

If your in the market for a decent screen protector you won't go wrong with these.

SB.
on 28 November 2013
They are of good quality and are the best I could ever find. I highly recommend them to any one
on 24 April 2013
Just put this on my brand new D3200. I've had run-ins with various screen protectors in my time, they always seem to attract bubbles however much you pay for them.

So with that context I was expecting a battle to get one of these protectors onto my camera... however I was extremely impressed with this system. Excellent text and pictorial demonstration of how to apply the protectors. The dust sticker works perfectly. Screen protector is astonishingly clear. It went on without a bubble or any hitch, first time! All-in-all, very impressive.

In summary, I've only just applied it so I can't speak for the long-term protection it will give; but I can say that it was the most hassle-free application of a screen protector I could possibly imagine and for that alone, 5 stars!
on 31 December 2013
When i purchase screen protectors i normally splash the cash to get a good one, with my camera i wasn't going to bother as most of the time my face would be against the screen and i certainly wasn't going to put my camera in a situation where it could be scratched, i ordered a few things just after xmas for my new camera and these got to me within 2 days, very simple to install, it comes with a small card for removing air bubbles, a cloth to clean the screen and a sticker to remove dust( which is a must when putting on a screen protector), very impressed with the install process, not had chance to test to see how easy they scratch but i think it will do the job, don't wast your money, get these protectors.
on 25 January 2014
I bought these to use with my newly purchased Nikon D3200. This camera has a 3" LCD screen and, try as I may, I found it impossible not to get finger marks (and nose marks) on it. These membranes are a superb solution. They are easy to apply, fit perfectly and certainly protect the screen. When in place, they are not noticable and have no impact whatsoever on the screen resolution/clarity. There are 6 membranes in the pack and a screen cleaning cloth is also included. At this price they're a steal. I shall certainly be buying more! Also, these arrived the day after I ordered them - so great service from the supplier!
on 9 August 2013
It fits perfectly for a Nikon D3200. It doesn't make the screen any less clear. 5 more words required (stupid amazon)
on 17 July 2014
Comes with a soft cleaning cloth, dust removal stickers, and stickers to assist with re-fitting the membrane should you trap dust under it somehow (which I did). Top tip, use the dust removal sticker on the underside of the membrane should you also make the mistake. It removes dust from that just as well as it does from your LCD screen. I was able to obtain a finish completely free of bubbles or dust. You can barely tell the membrane is there at all unless you scrutinise the edges of your LCD screen on a regular basis. An excellent product and prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
on 12 February 2014
Wrestled with this for a while before sussing out how to add them to my camera.

Once in place you don't even notice the protector is there.
on 25 June 2013
The protectors have a thin sheet of protector material on the front and the back of the screen film. You clean the screen with the supplied cleaner and then you remove the bottom cover and adhere the film to the D3200 screen using the little plastic tool to ensure there are no air bubbles. The film went on with no bubbles at all. You then peel off the outer film cover. This is a super piece of kit, that applied quickly and easily. The result is that you cannot see the protector at all. I shall use these from now on!
on 24 February 2014
VERY EASY TO FIT IF YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. I AM STILL USING THE FIRST ONE 6 MONTHS LATER. I'VE ALSO PUT ONE ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY Y, BRILLIANT!!