4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money, does what it says on the tin - allows you to hear your babies heartbeat
I purchased this product when I was 14 weeks pregnant because I was anxious about the (seemingly) huge stretches of time between scans and midwife visits in the first 20 weeks or so. I wanted to hear my babies heartbeat a) because it's a wonderful thing for myself and my husband to hear and b) to occasionally reassure myself that my baby wasn't dead (I'm prone to the odd...
Published 4 months ago by Charliebird

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, worked only once
While it did work, it worked well. We tried it right when we received the package. We were so happy to hear our baby's heartbeat. But when we decided to try it again a few days later and we couldn't hear anything.

The microphone is very sensitive. The first time we tried it, any slight touch to the monitor can be heard through the headphones. But now you can't...
Published 1 month ago by Mylene

‹ Previous | 110 11 1234 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: New Angelsounds Baby Fetal Doppler Angel Sound Heart Monitor Detector With FREE CDs + GEL + RECORDING CABLE + BATTERY + NOTE CARD (Baby Product)
This Fetal doppler is good value for money. I was able to pick up baby heart beat instantly at 18 weeks. Reasonable price and does just what it says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind!, 20 May 2013
A great product for those days when you aren't getting as many kicks as normal, very reassuring to hear that little heart beat. I would recommend buying additional gel though as the tube it comes with is tiny. Definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 10 May 2013
We just got ours today found babys heartbeat in less than a minute sound was great very clear I would recommend this product I may be tempted to use it all the time

4.0 out of 5 stars Babys Heart Beat !, 20 April 2013
Does exactly what it says ,easy to use we found baby's heart beat no problem . Bought for my partner so he can listen to baby and he's very happy with it , as allows him to connect to baby more

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 8 April 2013
Fantastic purchase works everytime i purchased it when i was 14 weeks and it worked straight away it took abit of finding the heart beat and it was very quite but am now 21 weeks and its alot louder and much easy to find. And excellent price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 20 Mar 2013
Ordered this with high expectations and we weren't disappointed. Quickly picked up the heart beat...giving great peace of mind, and great to share with grandparents to be. Used at 22 wks onwards.
Delivered quickly and promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 13 Jan 2013
L. Scott "fairybelle" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This has worked really well for me, was nt feeling any movement at 17 weeks (second baby) and was worried this helped to ease my concerns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 28 Dec 2012
I love this item so easy to use and I never seem to spend longer than 5mins searching for a heartbeat.Although our midwife told us not to worry if we can't find the heartbeat it's great to use in between appointments for peace of mind,buy extra gel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angelsounds Doppler, 16 Dec 2012
Brilliant product, purchased it at 15 weeks after much deliberation and haven't regretted it for a second. Found our little ones heartbeat straight away and have found it since with ease, its been a great bonding experience for me and my husband and is a brilliant reassurance tool :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fetal doppler, 30 Nov 2012
So pleased with this product, very simple to use and helps put your mind at ease! Good value for money too! Would recommend you buy extra ultrasound gel as you will soon use up the little tube that comes in the box!

‹ Previous | 110 11 1234 | Next ›