5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This was a great skateboard. It's a good size and the colour is very vibrant. The wheels are good and it's easy to turn on the skateboard. I think it's no different to a penny board and it's a great price as well. Great buy.
Published 18 months ago by Alla

3.0 out of 5 stars Other than that she has really enjoyed boarding on it
The board was chosen by my 9 year old for the colours, but when it arrived it was blue with orange wheels. Rather than send it back and have to wait, she decided to keep it. Other than that she has really enjoyed boarding on it.
Published 3 months ago by DPP

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 19 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 May 2013
In my opinion this board is fantastic value for money. It's less than half the price of similar boards. It's smooth, fast and super fun to ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 Aug. 2013
Great. product very cheap and great on the roads - very smooth and a great purchase all i had to do was oil the wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars The skateboard itself is fantastic, the wheels roll smoothly and the trucks have ..., 29 Sept. 2014
I had some problems with the postage (apparently lost in transit), but the supplier got back to me as soon as I contacted them and it was sorted out. The skateboard itself is fantastic, the wheels roll smoothly and the trucks have just the right about of give, in my opinion. My daughter loves it and I'm considering getting one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome board, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Complete 22" Retro Plastic Cruiser Skateboard - Vintage 70s Style EDGE Series (Misc.)
I bought this skate for 30 pounds and it's fantastic! Smooth and super fast ride, even than a Penny (it features abec 7 bearings). Unfortunatly I had a problem with a faulty truck, but after contacting the seller I got a new one in less than a week (and I live outside UK).
For this price it's a great deal, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars It might not be a penny, but is still as good as them, 2 Jun. 2014
Chantelle Robinson "City28" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 9 year old sons birthday three months ago.This is a well made durable skateboard. My son takes this everywhere he goes and plays on it every single day.
Great value for money and durable, for doing stunts.
Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Penny substitute!, 10 Jan. 2014
Unless you look very closely, you wouldn't know the difference between this Bare Feet board and a Penny board. Excellent value for money at a quarter of the price of a Penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board, Love it!!, 27 May 2013
Super fast delivery!! Dispatched on same day of ordering and came two days later.
Great and affordable skateboard, exactly what I expected, rides great. Definitely a good alternative instead of paying so much for a Penny, in my opinion.
Will definitely buy from Two Bare Feet again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skateboard!!, 5 July 2015
I am completely new to skateboarding, so I don't have that much base for comparison, but as a beginner I have to say I could not have made a better choice. When I picked it up for the first time I could feel that this skateboard is very well put together. The center of it bends a little, I am not sure if that's something that's common with skateboards of this kind, but I just attributed it to being just flexible enough.
The choice of colors is just insane! I literally spent at least 2 evenings trying to make my choice from the combinations available.
And the best part: the price. In this respect, this skateboard just cannot be defeated.
All in all, I am very satisfied with my purchase, and I really anjoy using my new skateboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 22 May 2015
This is my first cruiser type board, although I have ridden normal skateboards before. This is definitely not something to buy if you are looking to do tricks, it is more a fun way to get around a town or city. I have never ridden an actual penny board, though this definitely felt great AS SOON AS I LOOSENED THE WHEELS AND TRUCKS. I am 6'1, 75kg and have size 10 feet, and i can manage with this board, although I might invest in the larger size later down the line. Also, I wouldn't recommend anyone past about 85kg to use this board as it does bend A LOT. Other than that, it rides well, goes a good speed and has a great general build quality, especially for the price. Would recommend!