5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This was a great skateboard. It's a good size and the colour is very vibrant. The wheels are good and it's easy to turn on the skateboard. I think it's no different to a penny board and it's a great price as well. Great buy.
Published 16 months ago by Alla

3.0 out of 5 stars Other than that she has really enjoyed boarding on it
The board was chosen by my 9 year old for the colours, but when it arrived it was blue with orange wheels. Rather than send it back and have to wait, she decided to keep it. Other than that she has really enjoyed boarding on it.
Published 1 month ago by DPP

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 19 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 May 2013
In my opinion this board is fantastic value for money. It's less than half the price of similar boards. It's smooth, fast and super fun to ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 Aug. 2013
Great. product very cheap and great on the roads - very smooth and a great purchase all i had to do was oil the wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome board, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Complete 22" Retro Plastic Cruiser Skateboard - Vintage 70s Style EDGE Series (Misc.)
I bought this skate for 30 pounds and it's fantastic! Smooth and super fast ride, even than a Penny (it features abec 7 bearings). Unfortunatly I had a problem with a faulty truck, but after contacting the seller I got a new one in less than a week (and I live outside UK).
For this price it's a great deal, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars The skateboard itself is fantastic, the wheels roll smoothly and the trucks have ..., 29 Sept. 2014
I had some problems with the postage (apparently lost in transit), but the supplier got back to me as soon as I contacted them and it was sorted out. The skateboard itself is fantastic, the wheels roll smoothly and the trucks have just the right about of give, in my opinion. My daughter loves it and I'm considering getting one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Penny substitute!, 10 Jan. 2014
Unless you look very closely, you wouldn't know the difference between this Bare Feet board and a Penny board. Excellent value for money at a quarter of the price of a Penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars It might not be a penny, but is still as good as them, 2 Jun. 2014
Chantelle Robinson "City28" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 9 year old sons birthday three months ago.This is a well made durable skateboard. My son takes this everywhere he goes and plays on it every single day.
Great value for money and durable, for doing stunts.
Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board, Love it!!, 27 May 2013
Super fast delivery!! Dispatched on same day of ordering and came two days later.
Great and affordable skateboard, exactly what I expected, rides great. Definitely a good alternative instead of paying so much for a Penny, in my opinion.
Will definitely buy from Two Bare Feet again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a seven year old to learn on, 17 Jan. 2013
Arrived on time exactly what we expected my daughter loves it and a quarter of the price of a Penny. needed adjusting but there are plenty of videos on you tube showing the best way to sort out the wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars it looked like these boards were exactly the same in construction as ..., 9 Aug. 2014
I bought two of these boards; one for myself and the other for my girlfriend. After doing some research, it looked like these boards were exactly the same in construction as those of the Penny brand. And, for a quarter of the price, it was an absolute steal. Since they arrived, we have gone out every single day to board starting from no previous experience. They're easy to ride and incredible fun. Plus, they also double as a mode of transportation (or at least they did in the 70's as my dad tells me).