5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This was a great skateboard. It's a good size and the colour is very vibrant. The wheels are good and it's easy to turn on the skateboard. I think it's no different to a penny board and it's a great price as well. Great buy.
Published 15 months ago by Alla

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful print quailty
Bits of print missing, print flaking around the untidy and edges. Not sure the board would be strong enough for 8/9 yr +. Dissapointed :(
Published 7 days ago by angie

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 19 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 May 2013
In my opinion this board is fantastic value for money. It's less than half the price of similar boards. It's smooth, fast and super fun to ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 Aug. 2013
Great. product very cheap and great on the roads - very smooth and a great purchase all i had to do was oil the wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome board, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Complete 22" Retro Plastic Cruiser Skateboard - Vintage 70s Style EDGE Series (Misc.)
I bought this skate for 30 pounds and it's fantastic! Smooth and super fast ride, even than a Penny (it features abec 7 bearings). Unfortunatly I had a problem with a faulty truck, but after contacting the seller I got a new one in less than a week (and I live outside UK).
For this price it's a great deal, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Jun. 2014
I haven't got a penny so can't compare but this seems great especially for the price. I don't see why you would get the penny unless you had the money. The post was quick and the packaging was minimal. Can ride it straight out of the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a seven year old to learn on, 17 Jan. 2013
Arrived on time exactly what we expected my daughter loves it and a quarter of the price of a Penny. needed adjusting but there are plenty of videos on you tube showing the best way to sort out the wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars The skateboard itself is fantastic, the wheels roll smoothly and the trucks have ..., 29 Sept. 2014
I had some problems with the postage (apparently lost in transit), but the supplier got back to me as soon as I contacted them and it was sorted out. The skateboard itself is fantastic, the wheels roll smoothly and the trucks have just the right about of give, in my opinion. My daughter loves it and I'm considering getting one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Penny substitute!, 10 Jan. 2014
Unless you look very closely, you wouldn't know the difference between this Bare Feet board and a Penny board. Excellent value for money at a quarter of the price of a Penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the buy :), 24 July 2014
Emma.V (Guildford, Surrey) - See all my reviews
I love it! Worth the price. I'm 14 and it took this months pocket money away but it was well worth it. No different to Penny board unless you look closely. I was surprised to find that it was quite easy to learn, after one day I could ride it downhill! Make sure to practice being on the board, and moving with the board first to get with the feel of it. The packaging was secure and it was inside 2 cardboard boxes and some bubble wrap. The only thing i would say is that it has already scratched on the side, but I' a perfectionist ;) No complaints from me about the wheels! They're really good for me. I got Mint-Pink-Pink. I hope that this review helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board, Love it!!, 27 May 2013
Super fast delivery!! Dispatched on same day of ordering and came two days later.
Great and affordable skateboard, exactly what I expected, rides great. Definitely a good alternative instead of paying so much for a Penny, in my opinion.
Will definitely buy from Two Bare Feet again.