5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This was a great skateboard. It's a good size and the colour is very vibrant. The wheels are good and it's easy to turn on the skateboard. I think it's no different to a penny board and it's a great price as well. Great buy.
Published 13 months ago by Alla

3.0 out of 5 stars 22" Penny Board
Bought this for my son, who wanted the camouflage design. Disappointed to see, on arrival, that the design is only on the bottom of the board, why? We didn't contact seller, as my son couldn't wait to get out and terrorize the neighbourhood. Other than that, it does what is expected.......roll & turn.
Published 28 days ago by spudly37

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 19 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 May 2013
In my opinion this board is fantastic value for money. It's less than half the price of similar boards. It's smooth, fast and super fun to ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 Aug. 2013
Great. product very cheap and great on the roads - very smooth and a great purchase all i had to do was oil the wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome board, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Complete 22" Retro Plastic Cruiser Skateboard - Vintage 70s Style EDGE Series (Misc.)
I bought this skate for 30 pounds and it's fantastic! Smooth and super fast ride, even than a Penny (it features abec 7 bearings). Unfortunatly I had a problem with a faulty truck, but after contacting the seller I got a new one in less than a week (and I live outside UK).
For this price it's a great deal, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Penny substitute!, 10 Jan. 2014
Unless you look very closely, you wouldn't know the difference between this Bare Feet board and a Penny board. Excellent value for money at a quarter of the price of a Penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Two Bare Feet Pennyboard, 23 May 2014
This penny board is great to use it runs smoothly over most surfaces and is a great colour and looks as it does in the photo. But the wheels wear away making them less smooth and stable over a long period of time and the plastic is not as strong as the Penny Australia boards but it is an amazing quality for the price. I defiantly recommend this product if you want a PennyBoard but can't afford the penny Australia board

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Aug. 2014
Just so you know I am in no way an expert. This is my first board and my opinions are those of a complete novice!
The board arrived in three working days (I selected the 3-5 day option) in a smart-looking box with the 'edge' logo on it. The board was wrapped in bubble wrap. The wheel colours were not the same as in the picture. Going clockwise from the front left wheel in the picture they were: turquoise, white, green and pink. The trucks were also black and not orange.
However I do still think it deserves the full five stars as it felt really good quality and felt really nice to ride. The top was a sort of lattice pattern (similar to penny boards) with the tbf loGo in the centre.
Over all I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone especially someone looking for a first board!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a seven year old to learn on, 17 Jan. 2013
Arrived on time exactly what we expected my daughter loves it and a quarter of the price of a Penny. needed adjusting but there are plenty of videos on you tube showing the best way to sort out the wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the buy :), 24 July 2014
Emma.V (Guildford, Surrey) - See all my reviews
I love it! Worth the price. I'm 14 and it took this months pocket money away but it was well worth it. No different to Penny board unless you look closely. I was surprised to find that it was quite easy to learn, after one day I could ride it downhill! Make sure to practice being on the board, and moving with the board first to get with the feel of it. The packaging was secure and it was inside 2 cardboard boxes and some bubble wrap. The only thing i would say is that it has already scratched on the side, but I' a perfectionist ;) No complaints from me about the wheels! They're really good for me. I got Mint-Pink-Pink. I hope that this review helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate to purchase., 20 Jan. 2015
Best purchase I've ever made on amazon.
I ordered it last year and it's still in great condition.
Similar to real penny boards, would recommend this product if trying out skateboarding or cruising for the first time.
Great gift idea too!