on 23 January 2013
There was a time when I always used to wear t-shirts and jeans. Then, I turned to dresses and skirts, and of course matching blouses. Thus, one day, when I felt like dressing more casual than usual, I discovered, or rather realized that I didn't have any nice t-shirts anymore. Slowly I am entering a new phase of my life, and I feel more relaxed again, more casual than before. What to do? Buy new t-shirts of course! I like this one in particular very much! It is simply wonderful. I almost don't have words to describe it. It "large", but it doesn't make me look large. And although it is very comfortable,there is something tres chic about it still! The colour is beautiful as well. A very nice red! What more can I say, very pleased! I want more!
on 19 March 2013
This is the coolest, best quality, best cut, most stylish T-shirt I've ever owned. I love it! It's fitted, and flattering, and amazing quality cotton! After getting this T, I've purchased three more things from the line, which I'd never heard of until now. The prices are high, so I only buy sale items, but I know that no matter what, I'm getting quality clothing!
on 13 February 2013
ordered large size (am usually a size 16) - received it and the label said 'large' but it was teeny- tiny - in reality more like a small !! Disappointing, have returned it for a refund.
on 24 February 2013
A great t shirt at a very good price. Really like the asymmetrical design. Also good quality fabric which I hope will mean it will last and last.
on 26 December 2012
I love everything about this top, the shape, length and colour. It's so versatile and wearable for any occasion, smart or casual!