on 11 January 2016
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2014
What more can I say.
on 20 November 2012
No surprises. Updated windows 7 without problems. I seem to have lost the orientation sensor from my acer tablet - however, I did get it working using the preview version so no doubt I'll sort it out shortly.
on 4 February 2013
I work with microsoft products from ms dos 3.0.
This is the most beautiful and stable version windows from win xp sp3! better, faster, smarter!
77 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2012
1 I rate it 4 because it was a bit daunting to know what to do.
2.I bought it to upgrade windows 7
3. I found a bit of struggle at first as I didnt know where my exsisting file and programs were.
4. yes I would recommend windows8 ,but try to find out a bit about it first
on 2 December 2012
Compared with the running of Vista on my machine this is a gem:- Very quick, smooth and covering most of my requests from the system. My only minor irritations can also be related to many other commercial software programs.
Neverthless, I can recommend Windows8 to persevere with.
on 26 March 2013
I bought this to bring another laptop up to the same platform as my Viao which came ready configured. It works fine and as I become more used to it, the system is a lot more stable than 7, Vista etc.
on 12 December 2012
It's a good OS, but it will be much more relevant and useful to users of touchscreen computers and Windows Tablets. There are one or two little quirky things to consider, they are soon got used to.
on 30 December 2012
i absoloutly love this OS. it is so fast and powerful yet it hardly uses any resources at all! i have only installed this on my laptop as my desktop has W7 x64 and its my gaming system really. but 8 is just so easy to use and is perfect for a laptop/netbook. RECCOMENDED!!!
on 20 March 2013
DO NOT BUY it is useless do not waste your money. only give it 1 as you cant give it 0.